Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 17, 2014
Not sure why everyone is butthurt over this watch, it's great for $5. You can't buy anything for cheap these days, but this little low-tech watch is great. I have a black and this grey one, and I am asked constantly about my watch. Most people assume it's some kind of smart watch, but when they see it's super low-tech they think it's super cute. I am buying some as gifts for the kids this year. It's something like from Tron, kind of sporty and futuristic/hipster. I love it, I had to replace the black one when the strap broke, but that was after a year. That's the best part, you can easily replace these if broken or lost.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse
After what seemed like forever, I finally got mine in the mail today. I love it. Particularly when I consider it cost all of $3??? The watch feels durable enough considering the price. It's some kind of rubberized plastic. The buckle on the band does look like cheaper/lower grade metal, but hey, if you wanted a Breitling or Tag Heuer, you'd have bought that right?

The LED lights up perfectly and responsively. The hardest part for me was trying to figure out where to press. (Hint:Press down directly in the lower half and center of the watch. Someone on here tried to leave instructions on how to set the time, but it was in broken english and not quite clear. I wanted to try and help.

To Set The Time:

-Use one short press to get the time to illuminate.
-Use a long press (2 seconds) to switch between hours, minutes, date, alarm, etc. Once you've set any particular field (time, date, etc.) simply wait a few seconds and the LED will blink off with your changes saved.

Literally, it's that easy folks. No rocket science here.

Killer watch and conversation piece, especially for the price. Great gift idea too.

And please don't listen to the idiot's who automatically bash everything that comes from China. China probably makes 75% of what you own and most Americans seem to be oblivious and happy.
on May 15, 2014
So, I got this cute little watch for my 14yo son who loves watches and weird stuff. This watch fit both categories!!! It finally came in the mail and my son LOVED it right away. He wore it for three days and then my film maker friend saw it. He snatched the watch and made it into a bomb starter timey thingy! It looked great on camera too! My son works with a home repair company and wears the watch daily. It is durable and cleans up (paint) really easy! For the amount of joy this watch has brought us - the price was more than worth it.
on May 17, 2014
i bought this watch for less than $0.99 and was expecting it to meet the standards of other watches i own that were $60+. Going in with that mentality, the watch didn't meet my standards, but once i factored in the price I paid I was happy with watch quality. I wouldnt recommend this watch to anyone who needs a reliable timepiece, because I found that this watch reset itself 2-3 times a day in just the first few days I used it, which is probably because of how cheaply made it is. Also, I found the ridges in the watch band to be irritating and hard to adjust, but not everyone may have this problem. This is a cool watch for a small child who wants to own their first watch, but I wouldn't consider it fashionable or reliable.
on May 18, 2017
My Grandpa always said "you get what you pay" I paid two bucks I got a $2 dollar watch. No real complaints. It is difficult to set time and date and lacks any accompanying instruction on how to set the time and date. It is a very simple watch. I did not expect a lot it is what it is...
on June 22, 2014
I got the watch with my rewards points not much .cheap 3bucks and it came with no instructions on how to set the time ,thank of that a watch you cant set ,believe me I tried every way and nothing works my advice is to say clear of this watch im giving to a kid rather then the hassle to return a 3 dollar watch that's the trick its so cheap you wont return it not worth a mention .
on October 22, 2016
I bought this for my 14 year old son. It's really cool. You have to touch the screen to make the big time display, red, so it's just a black face most of the time. It looks a bit like a device of the future: a communicator or something. It has been a success in high school!
review image
on April 10, 2014
There's a review here that clearly describes how to set this watch. It's still difficult as the "touch screen" has spots that work and others that don't. That said, this watch has a cool look, it's light weight and comfortable. I've bought it for one purpose; going to the movies. Since it shuts itself off in about 5 seconds it doesn't disturb those around you, and you know how long you've got to wait to relieve yourself of that giant movie theatre soda.
on November 6, 2015
We tried setting it multiple times, and could not get it to work. It just went back to the original state every time. After an hour it stopped working at all. I think I wore the battery down. It would be a cool watch for my son though. Customer service was fast and great. I'll be ordering another one. Hopefully we will have better luck.
on August 26, 2015
Awesome and unique watch! Please don't let these negative reviews pursued you.. I bought this watch for my 12 year old son who figured out how to set the watch within a few minutes WITHOUT having to go online for the instructions.. On the top corners of the watch there are invisible buttons you use go set to your correct time.