- Series: Made Simple
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Made Simple; 1st edition (November 6, 1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0385194269
- ISBN-13: 978-0385194266
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 0.5 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,261,254 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Touch Typing Made Simple 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This was to teach a child who is expected to type everything in elementary school project and writing assignments. I will have to use Publisher to create these exercises, otherwise this kid will go blind and get more frustrated than ever.
If only they made exercises like this for keyboarding NOW...ones that aren't on software. Software-based keyboarding training CD ROMS at the school have done nothing to help and most of the kids are still hunting and pecking.
I'll be harvesting this book for its best attributes. I'll be nice as a demonstration and to adapt for my own child.