If you know prom or bridal footwear, you know the name Touch Ups by Benjamin Walk Corp. Since its inception over 100 years ago, Touch Ups has dedicated itself to providing the highest quality bridal, prom and evening footwear at competitive prices. At the forefront of the industry, Touch Ups combines fashion-forward styling with an array of colors and fabrics. Touch Ups is proud to be the largest dyeable bridal shoe manufacturer in the world.
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 7.7 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- ASIN: B002EVQ642
- Item model number: Jaydin
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 20, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These are elegant and classic. Even the bride could have worn them! I love the silver tone of the "leather". They are a staple for virtually any eveningwear outfit and occasion. The workmanship is good. I only noted a TINY flaw in the material on one the shoes (miniscule), but it's hardly even worth mentioning.
The sizing is accurate. I am a standard 9.5M with an average-to-slim build.