Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Touched By an Angel: Season 8
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on April 30, 2013
Thank you so much CBS/Paramount and Amazon for this extraordinary gift. The "Angels" in this, The Eighth Season, will definitely keep me warm through our southern winter. Some standout episodes here include: Famous Last Words; Angels' Anonymous; A Winter Carol, and The Impossible Dream (featuring a truly soulful performance by Luther Vandross). This episode is a biographical account of the man whose incredible contribution to the Soul Music Industry will live on forever. Long live Luther Vandross.
on December 30, 2013
I ordered and watched all seasons of Touched by an Angel. In our home, we work hard to keep the more pleasant things accented and the cares of the world at a minimum. TBAA is TV watching that uses the different cares of the world and shows a positive way to get through and out the other side. Not all the good guys win or live and not all the bad guys lose and die. This being the case, the BIGGER picture is the focus and the outcome is positive.
on February 3, 2014
Love this show. We now own eight seasons. When season 9 drops in price we will have it too! Cable tv is so bad these days we canceled it and are now watching timeless quality tv shows from DVD! We never get tired of good quality shows and are saving a bundle in the meantime!
on August 4, 2015
I just added the last two seasons of Touched by an Angel to complete the series, which I intend to view over and again throughout the coming years. The cast has given an excellent performance over the seasons and many of the episodes have touched me deeply. I am only sorry that it ended at season 9. I would welcome it back if they were to start with season ten and continue as long as the writers could come up with meaningful and timely stories.
on July 30, 2013
Touched by An Angel is greast I really enjoy these DVD's . these are great why don't they put more like this on today rather the junk they put on now
on July 30, 2013
This show is great have almost every season very powerful and uplifting. Love Della and Roma. and love Valerie to.
on August 21, 2009
With nearly half of the ENTIRE SERIES already available on DVD, you'd think the next logical step would be to release Season 5, right? CBS and Paramount has apparently dropped this idea, and will only be releasing "collections" of the episodes that are considered the "best". There are only 4 episodes on each set, some have been released on DVD already.

I know I should be happy but I'm not. I assume this is for financial reasons (not like CBS and Paramount combined are hurting) and this is better than nothing but it is a lame attempt to appease the fans when nearly half of the series on DVD has been released already. Nearly every tv show known to man is being released on DVD, and they pull a stunt like this? I would say this release should not be supported, but I fear if it's not they will never release seasons of TBAA on DVD again. This is truly a disappointment, and that's an understatement.
66 comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2013
If you enjoy this TV series, then naturally you would want the next season. I believe the season speaks for itself and those who want just good family viewing should purchase any season of this. It is Christian based.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2014
Those are the best words to describe TBAA (Touched by an Angel) and no matter what others may say I say "God Loves You!"
on February 18, 2014
To me touched by an angel was the most positive tv series to run in my time...God bless the writers and producers of such an excellent choice of programing. Hope they will do something else like it in the future. John Cundari