- Paperback: 191 pages
- Publisher: Group Pub Inc; Revised, Updated, Subsequent edition (September 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764421255
- ISBN-13: 978-0764421259
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,917,914 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Touching Hearts, Changing Lives: Becoming a Treasured Teacher Revised, Updated, Subsequent Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
You Can Become a Treasured Teacher!
Every Sunday school teacher and volunteer will enhance their ministry impact with these practical teacher training sessions. Completely revised and updated from the classic Becoming a Treasured Teacher, this book explores:
- Making effective use of the different learning styles of children and teachers
- Disciplining...what works in your classroom, and what doesn't
- Communicating...with children, parents, and other teachers
- Using your teaching gifts...making them blessings for your children
- Developing teacher skills with practical ideas, teacher training sessions and discussion questions
With an overview of basic skills every teacher needs, plus practical tips from successful teachers, Touching Hearts, Changing Lives is the perfect resource for anyone who loves children.
Reach for Touching Hearts, Changing Lives and become a treasured teacher.
About the Author
Jody Capehart has been involved in education for nearly 30 years. She has founded several schools, served as a head of school for 20 years, and has been a minister to children for 8 years. She has written 10 additional books including
The Discipline Guide, Cherishing and Challenging Children and Once Upon A Time.
Currently the National Director of Education for the Every Church a School Foundation, and Head of Legacy Christian Academy in Frisco, Texas, she is married and has three children.