|Brand||Touchless Car Cover|
|Item Weight||17.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||32.5 x 31.5 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||34002|
|Manufacturer Part Number||34002|
|OEM Part Number||34002|
Touchless Car Cover 34002 Universal Fit Car Cover
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Drive in and out cover; easy to set up and use
- Universal size - fits sedans, coupes, sports cars and wagons up to 196 inches in length; one size fits all
- Most of the damage to a car's finish is from the constant moving of dust and grit from putting on and taking off an old style car cover
- Approximate dimensions of cover: 17 feet length x 7 feet to 8 feet width x 5 feet 8 inches height (can vary slightly due to width setting)
- It can be used outdoors in a limited capacity, is not to be used as a temporary or permanent garage
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
It serves as a drive-in and drive-out cover that offers access to the car from either side while the cover is in place. The Touchless Car Cover can be used indoors or outdoors, and has a high rated UV coating and waterproofing. Especially useful after you have washed your car, as a normal cover can trap moisture, and an uncovered car will collect dust. The Touchless Car Cover is UV and water resistant, offering some shelter from the color-leaching elements for the interior as well as the exterior.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It can be bit tricky the first few times using it, and admittedly it's generally a pain to put it place because of its bulk and hanging straps. Plus it is expensive, but overall I like the unique storage solution it provides.
- not easy to fold
- second time to use it and till now two broken part of the string.
- scratch on the car from the strings.
- few information from the company site.
If you are going to use it as a stationary or semi-portable then I think you will like it. If you want to put it up and take it down with each use then a simple car cover is much better.
At first I thought this item was going to be great. First time setting it up wasn't too bad. Then however.... The first time I took it off my car a poll broke. I had not even tried to fold it up yet.
Folding this thing up... Sucks badly. The instructions are terrible. The only video online has a guy behind his car doing some magic involved with folding it up.
Now for the best part. The box this comes in is way to small to put it back into to even return it in. This item is a shame. You can't even use the original boxes to return the item.