Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 29, 2017
It was a gift,
on March 11, 2013
I own the original Touchmaster, as well as Touchmaster 2 and 3. The original remained my favorite until I played Touchmaster Connect. There are 20 games, including Spider Kings (solitaire), Card Pirates (speed), Tri-Towers (3 peak), Quik Match (Mah Jongg), Tic Tac Trivia, Vinci-Ball (Breakout), Coco Loco (Bejeweled). My favorites: Super Cell Chaos (you get one dot to destroy a specific # of cells - cumulative explosions); Draggle Drop (color match 3 eggs - addictive!); Super Boxxi (clear groups of colored blocks before they reach the top); Boxdrop (blackjack with a reserve stack). Even thought there are "repeats" of previous Touchmasters, there is enough difference, plus new games, to make this well worth the price. Highly recommend!
on February 6, 2011
I got Touchmaster Connect based on reviews here and have been playing daily since it arrived. I have the original Touchmaster which is addictive and still the best in the series. I skipped the other versions due to poor reviews, but this one is a winner! The games keep you entertained, have cute graphics, some are familiar (match 3, clear blocks, solitaire, breakout, majhong), and all are great for passing time. My favs are Monster Madness, Super Boxxi, Colo Loco, Draggle Drop, Box Drop and Feeding Frosty, but I also enjoy the solitaire games. This collection will keep you coming back to play and make the top 5 scores (would have preferred top 10). Gotta give this one to my nieces who all love the original too!
on January 20, 2014
Another good game in the Touchmaster series. In some of the games the stylus does get in the way of seeing the action while you play which makes the games less fun than they could be, but this is another great cartridge perfect for wasting time while waiting in doctor's offices and such.
on January 12, 2018
I just didn't connect with it. Not really what I was looking for.
on July 7, 2016
enjoy this. thanks
on December 31, 2010
I loved the first game and still play it often.The second game was ho-hum,so when my niece asked for it,I gave it up with no regrets.The third game was a total bust and I couldn't wait to unload it on some poor unsuspecting stranger.
I was very reluctant to purchase the most recent one until I read the reviews and the descriptions of the games.I was sold and ordered it immediately.
It arrived two days ago and I've been playing it whenever I had a spare minute.
The games are varied and fun and suitable for all ages.This one is a keeper.
My son was bored with this game withing a day.. so yay
on November 17, 2012
I got this specifically to keep myself occupied while travelling and it doesn't disappoint. Compared to Touchmaster II (which I own) it's brighter, has better graphics and a really good selection of games. Yes, it's easy and not particularly challenging, but hey...if you want to relax and mess around with something that won't bore you within 30 minutes...this is it. An added bonus? The price is good!
on February 16, 2015
wha'ts cool ?
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question