Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 6, 2011
I got Touchmaster Connect based on reviews here and have been playing daily since it arrived. I have the original Touchmaster which is addictive and still the best in the series. I skipped the other versions due to poor reviews, but this one is a winner! The games keep you entertained, have cute graphics, some are familiar (match 3, clear blocks, solitaire, breakout, majhong), and all are great for passing time. My favs are Monster Madness, Super Boxxi, Colo Loco, Draggle Drop, Box Drop and Feeding Frosty, but I also enjoy the solitaire games. This collection will keep you coming back to play and make the top 5 scores (would have preferred top 10). Gotta give this one to my nieces who all love the original too!
on October 29, 2017
It was a gift,
on March 11, 2013
I own the original Touchmaster, as well as Touchmaster 2 and 3. The original remained my favorite until I played Touchmaster Connect. There are 20 games, including Spider Kings (solitaire), Card Pirates (speed), Tri-Towers (3 peak), Quik Match (Mah Jongg), Tic Tac Trivia, Vinci-Ball (Breakout), Coco Loco (Bejeweled). My favorites: Super Cell Chaos (you get one dot to destroy a specific # of cells - cumulative explosions); Draggle Drop (color match 3 eggs - addictive!); Super Boxxi (clear groups of colored blocks before they reach the top); Boxdrop (blackjack with a reserve stack). Even thought there are "repeats" of previous Touchmasters, there is enough difference, plus new games, to make this well worth the price. Highly recommend!
on June 14, 2015
My son was bored with this game withing a day.. so yay
on December 31, 2010
I loved the first game and still play it often.The second game was ho-hum,so when my niece asked for it,I gave it up with no regrets.The third game was a total bust and I couldn't wait to unload it on some poor unsuspecting stranger.
I was very reluctant to purchase the most recent one until I read the reviews and the descriptions of the games.I was sold and ordered it immediately.
It arrived two days ago and I've been playing it whenever I had a spare minute.
The games are varied and fun and suitable for all ages.This one is a keeper.
on November 17, 2012
I got this specifically to keep myself occupied while travelling and it doesn't disappoint. Compared to Touchmaster II (which I own) it's brighter, has better graphics and a really good selection of games. Yes, it's easy and not particularly challenging, but hey...if you want to relax and mess around with something that won't bore you within 30 minutes...this is it. An added bonus? The price is good!
on January 20, 2014
Another good game in the Touchmaster series. In some of the games the stylus does get in the way of seeing the action while you play which makes the games less fun than they could be, but this is another great cartridge perfect for wasting time while waiting in doctor's offices and such.
on June 10, 2011
I was very disappointed in this product. Technically it is a repeat of the original Touchmaster, they have just redone the graphics. There are a few different games which are okay, but I can't seem to get any game past the third level. When I hit the third level the game starts over. If I am doing something wrong and there is a way to get past the third level, I would like someone to tell me.
on August 26, 2013
THE GAMES ARE NICE.KEEPS YOU BUSY. THE WHOLE FAMILY PLAYS THIS GAME .I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A CONNECT 2 IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
on February 20, 2013
I play the first TouchMaster game almost every day and had high hopes for this one to be just as fun with different games but was very disappointed. The games are confusing and not as well configured. Wish I had'nt purchased it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question