Consider these available items
7'' inch Touchscreen Monitor 1024x600 IPS Display Portable Computer Monitor 16:9 Touch Screen USB HDMI Game Monitor Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 3 2 Zero B+ PS4 Xbox
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Display Size||7 Inches|
|Hardware Interface||USB, Micro-HDMI, HDMI|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Specially Designed: the 7'' inch small monitor is specially designed for Raspberry Pi, or other computer systems and creative DIY projects, and with 1024x600 resolution, outputing sharp and clear image quality. Dual speakers, built on the back of the screen, you don't need to buy a seperate speakers.The included screws, screwdriver, and mounting holes on the back make mounting the screen very simple.
- Capacitive Touch Screen: 5-finger touchscreen responds quickly and accurately with touch pen and fingers, allowing you to scroll, swipe, zoom, select or move cursor with easy.Upgraded chips enable touch monitor running everything faster than expected.
- Easy to Use: The computer monitor is driver-free, plug and play, no additional installations required, just need to plug in 2 USB cables, one for touch function connected to laptop USB port and the other for power supply via the included power adapter(5V/2A), and the standard HDMI cord for signal conversion between computer and display.
- Versatile Portable Monitor: Great small touch screen is compatible with both PC and Raspberry Pi, for Win 10 OS as a second monitor or media controller, for Raspberry Pi 4 3 3B 3B+ users or RPI projects. Also with a ribbon cable included, making a neat HDMI connection between Raspberry Pi and the screen, and a micro HDMI adapter supplied, actually nothing else needed to buy except a few minutes setup.
- Friendly Support: 30-day refund under conditions of un-artificial damage; 60-day replacement and lifetime hassle-free warranty for any manufacturing defect. Do not hesitate to contact us via Messaging Center with your order ID or E-mail us: support at outjun.com.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Sceptre 20" 1600x900 75Hz Ultra Thin LED Monitor 2x HDMI VGA Built-in Speakers, Machine Black Wide Viewing Angle 170° (Horizontal) / 160° (Vertical)
HP Pavilion 22cwa 21.5-Inch Full HD 1080p IPS LED Monitor, Tilt, VGA and HDMI (T4Q59AA) - Black
AOC e1659Fwu 15.6-Inch Ultra Slim 1366x768 Res 200 cd/m2 Brightness USB 3.0-Powered Portable LED Monitor w/ Case
Sceptre 24" Curved 75Hz Gaming LED Monitor Full HD 1080P HDMI VGA Speakers, VESA Wall Mount Ready Metal Black 2019 (C248W-1920RN)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920x1080||1600 x 900 pixels||1920x1080 pixels||1366 x 768||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||7 inches||20 inches||21.5 inches||16 inches||24 inches|
|Item Dimensions||6.69 x 5.51 x 0.79 inches||18.35 x 7.17 x 13.58 inches||6.73 x 19.65 x 15.16 inches||14.56 x 8.63 x 0.87 inches||21.34 x 7.95 x 15.94 inches|
|Refresh Rate||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz||75 hertz|
|Size||7'' inch||20"||21.5-Inch||16 Inch||—|
Raspberry Pi Touch Display for creative Pi projects or computer gaming.
Multiple language setting from Spanish, French, Portuguese, Korean, Japenese, Chinese and English,
Native resolution is 1024x600, and supporting 1920x1080 Max, 640x480 Min,
All cables were included in the box, so you don't need to purchase anything extra,
5-finger touchscreen responds quickly, brightness and color can be adjusted under setting menu,
The 7″ touchscreen monitor for Raspberry Pi allows you to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as infotainment systems and embedded projects,
Simply connect your Raspberry Pi, develop a Python script to interact with the display, and create your own home automation devices with touch screen capability,
Make your own Internet of Things (IoT) devices including a visual display,
Make learning and programming easier to use with the Raspberry Pi or other computer,
Use it as a portable gaming rig with RetroPie, great for playing games with Xbox, Switch and PS.
1, Signal Transmission:Connect HDMI cable to HDMI port directly on Raspberry Pi motherboard or Micro HDMI via the included convertor;
2, Touch Fuction:Connect USB cable to a USB port on your computer or other device;
3, Power Supply:Connect another cable to power socket via the supplied power adapter(5V/2A) or a USB port on your computer.
It will run everything well once you set it up as above.
Screen Size: 7'' inch
Panel Type: IPS
Aspect Ratio: 16:9/4:3
Visual Angle: 178°
Display Color: 16.7M(8bit)
Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
1*Standard HDMI Cable