|Price:||$19.99 - $29.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- ***Important Notice, Please Read *** Other sellers are selling fake “ELMA” gloves. We never authorize them to sell our “ELMA” products. We ONLY sell by store “Warmen Gloves”. We Received Many Customer Complaints Against Other Sellers for fake gloves.
- * Precision touch point control, screens respond to all activity while wearing the gloves.
- * Supple Italian Nappa Leather;
- * Cashmere Lining: 100% Cashmere; Wool Lining: 70% Wool; 30% Nylon; Fleece Lining: 100% Polyester
- * Palm non-slip function
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
***Important Notice, Please Read *** Other sellers are selling fake “ELMA” gloves. We never authorize them to sell our “ELMA” products. We ONLY sell by store “Warmen Gloves”. We Received Many Customer Complaints Against Other Sellers for fake gloves.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00A2J5MJI
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 5, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Luxurious feel supple leather.
Well made, feel great wearing them.
The touchscreen fingers work great.
The grip on the palms is pretty impressive considering.
I think quality of the material matches those values 200 dollar. If I could give these gloves more than five stars I would give TEN stars .And I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a good pair of winter gloves.
Basically every review on here discusses how small the sizes run but AMAZON HAS FIXED THIS. The sizes that say (True to US Standard Size) are actually true to size. The ones that say (Runs small) are the ORIGINAL listed sizes that most of these reviews are complaining about.
I of course found this out the hard way by ordering a large when I'm a medium. The large fits just like a large. Gave them to a buddy of mine and am re-ordering a medium because these gloves are dope. They look classy AF and are very comfortable with the 100% cashmere lining. Can't be this for the price
I'm so happy with these gloves, they were the perfect gift.
One thing I messed up as a customer is my sizing. But this is my fault. I suspected I had a larger fit than I did and now the thumbs are a little weird but it's okay.