- Series: Touchstone
- Paperback: 159 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 2 edition (January 31, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1107679877
- ISBN-13: 978-1107679870
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #54,743 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Touchstone Level 1 Student's Book 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Touchstone uses a corpus-informed syllabus ensuring students are learning the language that people really use. Activities include a strong focus on inductive learning, personalized practice, and encouraging learner autonomy. Each Student's Book contains approximately 90 hours of material across 12 topic-based units - with additional grammar and pronunciation practice added for the Second Edition. Student's Book, Level 1 is at the beginning CEFR level (A1).