- Series: Touchstone
- Paperback: 159 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 2 edition (January 31, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1107679877
- ISBN-13: 978-1107679870
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #745,376 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Touchstone Level 1 Student's Book 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Touchstone uses a corpus-informed syllabus ensuring students are learning the language that people really use. Activities include a strong focus on inductive learning, personalized practice, and encouraging learner autonomy. Each Student's Book contains approximately 90 hours of material across 12 topic-based units - with additional grammar and pronunciation practice added for the Second Edition. Student's Book, Level 1 is at the beginning CEFR level (A1).