Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Touchstone Sideline Recessed Mounted Electric Fireplaces (50 Inches)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DESIGNED FOR IN-WALL INSTALLATION: This electric fireplace is specially created for recessed mounting in walls. Its black frame gives a room a sleek, modern look. This versatile fireplace also adds a cozy touch to a living room, bedroom, or office. The 50-inch fireplace comes with easy-to-follow instructions to help homeowners install the unit on their own.
- TWO HEAT SETTINGS: Perfect for the cold seasons, the Touchstone Sideline features two heat settings: high and low. Heat vents are located on the upper front area. The heat level can be adjusted according to the user’s preference, making this fireplace a functional and practical fixture. The fireplace can be turned all the way up in freezing weather to keep you snug and toasty. For slightly chilly weather, it can be set on low to provide ample warmth without being too hot.
- REALISTIC FLAME WITH THREE COLOR CHANGING OPTIONS: To create the cozy atmosphere of a traditional fireplace, this electronic unit emits authentic-looking flames that emulate a real fire. It has three color changing options (orange, blue, and blue-orange), along with five settings, from a soft ember glow or an intense blaze. With both its look and performance, Sideline gives you the total package. Both the heat and flame settings can be operated through a remote control. (Batteries not included)
- MULTIPLE MODES: Brightness settings that range from a dull ember glow to a full blazing light, allowing you to adjust the flames to your desired brilliance
- FAUX FIRE LOG AND GLASS CRYSTAL INCLUDED: This set includes faux fire logs and crystals to create an authentic feel. It operates on 1,500 watts, with a voltage of 120. The recessed unit has a room coverage of 400 feet. It is recommended that this fireplace be positioned at least 12 inches below the ceiling. Avoid mounting it directly under a flat-screen television, as that may limit the heater’s use.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Keep yourself warm during cold weather and add a hint of sophistication to your home with the Touchstone Sideline 50 Recessed Electric Heater Fireplace.
This unit features two heat settings and five flame settings. The temperature options are high and low, and they can be adjusted to your preference. The fireplace can be switched to high to keep you warm during the winter, or it can be set on low to provide ample heat without being too hot. The electronic unit also emits authentic-looking flames with different fire levels, ranging from a soft ember glow to a strong blaze. The fiery light adds a crisp, relaxing vibe during dark winter days, keeping you warm and cozy at home. Both the heat and flame settings can be operated through a remote control. (Batteries are not included in this package.)
The Sideline fireplace has several configurations to match your desired temperature and atmosphere. It features dual modes that allow you to operate the fireplace with or without heat, allowing you to add ambience to a room without adding warmth. A built-in timer allows you to shut the unit off after a set period of time, from 30 minutes to 7.5 hours.
Touchstone Fireplace is designed for recessed wall placement. The 50-inch electric fireplace boasts an elegant black frame that evokes a contemporary look. It can be installed in living rooms, bedrooms, offices, and more. The unit can heat a room as large as 400 square feet and operates on 1,500 watts with a voltage of 120.
The set includes faux logs and crystals to create a genuine fireplace feel. Easy-to-follow instructions are included to help homeowners install the unit on their own.
**Note: Customer images shown vary in application, lighting, and room placement. Fireplace flame effect may vary depending on room lighting.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: 2/22/16 We finally finished the fireplace build and got it all in place (new picture from a few days ago). We used the fireplace some before the rock on the fireplace was installed (put it in termporarily with just the backboard on). Tonight I turn it on & come back and it's off. I tried to turn it on again and it flashes the flames and shuts back off. I did buy the warranty so will update when I figure out what's going on and how it's resolved. Obviously, we bought it first to be sure we built our fireplace with the size in mind so I'm disappointed to already have an issue with it because it looks really cool when it's on. I even enjoy the heat feature because I can stand in front of it for a little warmth.
UPDATE: 4/28/16 The manufacturer of this product is top notch. This should take the fear out of buying one. I called them and they shipped a new unit to me with instructions & shipping label to send the other one back to them. I'm grateful they are more than willing to make sure their customers are happy. It's a win-win!!!
We just installed it about 3 weeks ago, so I can't tell much about the durability. I hope it's a long one :)
I tried uploading a picture (I am not sure it worked), so you could see how beautiful it looks. I think the flames look very real,especially if you turn off the lights in the room. We had it installed by our contractor who finished our basement, and he liked it a lot too, now he wants to take pictures so he can showcase his finished work.
All in all, we like it. It's a good budget fireplace that looks OK, is a recessed mount (was important in our application) and can put out a little heat if needed.