Tour Edge Mens Bazooka HT Max 3 Fairway Wood
|Price:||$119.99 + $14.65 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The new Bazooka HT Max fairway wood delivers more bang for the buck than any fairway wood on the market. The club’s lifetime warranty, 30-day play guarantee, and advanced heel-toe weighting deliver high-tech performance for a remarkably low $119.99.
- The new HT Max fairway wood delivers more bang for the buck than any fairway wood on the market.
- HT Max uses advanced weighting and shape design to deliver a higher moment of inertia (MOI the club’s ability to resist twisting and impart greater force).
- The HT features four internal weight cavities in the heel and toe that lower the center of gravity and move it deeper in the club head for a higher MOI.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Bazooka HT Max offers a high moment of inertia (the club’s ability to resist twisting) courtesy of four internal weight cavities in the rear of the sole. The weight cavities and the super-thin face lower the center of gravity and move it deeper in the club head to produce longer, more accurate drives.Delivering the highest MOI possible, the club head has a 1 to 1 length-to-width ratio. This ratio is made possible by eliminating the skirt, sloping the crown, and placing a strategic screw weight in the rear of the sole. This design moves the center of gravity low and back resulting in exceptional forgiveness.
Tour Edge eliminated the skirt, sloped the crown, and placed a screw weight in the rear of the sole, resulting in a one-to-one length-to-width ratio for improved forgiveness.
The club head has a one-to-one length-to-width ratio for improved forgiveness, made possible by eliminating the skirt, sloping the crown, and placing a strategic screw weight in the rear of the sole. Added power also comes from the HT's 15% larger hyper-steel face size, creating an oversized sweet spot and larger effective hitting area for consistent shots.
All Tour Edge products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About Tour Edge
Headquartered in the suburbs of Chicago, Tour Edge was founded in 1985 by former pro David Glod, who sought to provide high quality golf products at affordable prices. Today, Tour Edge is a top-ten manufacturer in every club category, continuing to focus on providing premium quality, reasonably priced golf equipment.
Hand Orientation: Left | Shaft Material: UST Mamiya Graphite | Flex: Regular | Loft: 15 Degrees
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?