Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Hand Orientation: Right|Shaft Material: Black Carbon|Flex: Uniflex|Loft: 52|Change
Price:$34.95 - $63.69

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on March 25, 2017
perfect
on April 14, 2016
Excellent bounce set up for me. Creates that nice "thud" sound when you hit out of the sand. Really a great value.
on January 5, 2012
It is a wonderful wedge, very forgiving, enough backspin on ball to hold onto the greens. The grip is just perfectly thick enough for my hands. Highly recommended & of course at a very reasonable price.
on October 18, 2016
This club is a sleeper. Tour Edge is not one of the BIG names in golf, but it is known to savvy golfers.
The brand name is starting to show up in some of the better golf magazines. They make great irons, they just do not
pay those big name golfers to promote their product. So they can pass on the saving to us.
Word of mouth is the best endorsement. I had a Titlesist 54 degree wedge, and I think this one performs just as well.
on October 10, 2016
so far so good. not much of a golfer. club came promptly. nicely finished. feels and swings nice. good value purchase.

shaft turned out about 1/2 inch longer than my set's PW, so I will have to remove the grip and cut that down. not a problem for me, but I don't recall if that info was provided in the club spec
on February 21, 2014
It fills the 80-50 yard gap in my pitching game. It feels balanced in my large hands and my shots were improved. It was a good value.
on September 28, 2015
super wedge. i found between my sw and pw that this did the trick!!! i play off 5 so needed a club to give me the confidence to attack the pins with draws & fades. it also worked very well for chip shots. pulls up quickly. great feel.
on May 19, 2015
It may not be a cleveland rtx, but I definitely use it more around the green than my cleveland wedge. I've had the tgs for about 3 months, it's become my go to wedge when i need to put it on the green.
on September 17, 2013
The grind is the secret! Almost no drag, so tempo is not as hard to achieve! Tight lies or heavy grass, no problem!
on March 15, 2015
I've been having trouble getting out of traps with my standard Taylormade sand wedge, so I bought this as a replacement. What a difference. Now I have confidence that I can always escape the sand in one. The grind on this club makes a tremendous difference, in and out of the sand.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.