- Paperback: 595 pages
- Publisher: Akademiai Kiado; New ed of 13 Revised ed edition (November 6, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9630564378
- ISBN-13: 978-9630564373
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 3.8 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,426,116 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Tourist's Hungarian-English and English-Hungarian Dictionary Paperback – November 6, 2003
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
A much better solution to the language problem is the phrasebook. Here, you have thousands of words grouped together by subject. If you are at a restaurant, you go to the phrasebook's Food section, and there, you find hundreds of words and phrases that you are most likely to need in that situation, all in one place. Ditto if you are at the airport, car rental, hotel, museum, or whatever.
I would recommend that you buy one of the following phrase books, instead of a tourist dictionary:
Lonely Planet Hungarian Phrasebook
Hungarian for Travellers by Berlitz
Eyewitness Hungarian Travel Phrasebook
Rough Guide Hungarian Phrasebook
Barron's Travelwise Hungarian