Tourna Ballport Tennis Ball Hopper Holds 80 Balls Durable and Lightweight
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Holds 80 Balls
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs only 4 lbs. Up to 50% less weight than other hoppers of similar capacity.
- DURABLE: Made of heavy duty polypropylene. No wires to rust, paint to peel, or welds to break.
- LOCKING HANDLES: Patented handles lock in both the up and down position. No more legs flying out from underneath the basket spilling balls. Legs are secured in with a mount so the legs will never fall out.
- EASY PICKUP: Patented bars roll at the bottom to make it easy to lift balls into the basket, even when the basket gets full.
- SECURE TRANSPORT: Sliding bars close at the top provide a quick and secure closure.
- MEDIUM PROFILE: Stands 29.5-inches high
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Tourna Ballports are the most lightweight hoppers on the market. They are loaded with patented features to make it easy to use and a pleasure to use. Tourna has been making the Ballport for over 25 years. Say goodbye to your old basic wire hopper and upgrade to a Tourna Ballport!
The Tourna Ballport Family of Hoppers
Tourna Ballport 80
Holds 80 Balls. Loaded with patented features like locking handles, rotating bars for pickup, and sliding locking bars. Stands 29.5 inches high, weighs only 4 lbs.
Tourna Ballport Deluxe with Wheels
All the same great features as the Ballport 80, with added wheels for easy maneuverability and longer legs. Stands 33 inches high, weighs only 4.5 lbs.
Tourna Ballport Mini
The same great features as the Ballport 80 but in a smaller size. Holds 36 balls. Stands 29.5 inches high, weighs only 3 lbs.
Points To Consider When Buying A Tennis Hopper
Wire hoppers can be heavy, up to 10 lbs before you put any balls in it. Tourna Ballports are light yet durable so the overall weight with balls in minimized. Heavy hoppers are no fun and make it harder to use.
Do the legs lock? Does the top securely shut? Do the bars rotate at the bottom for easy pickup? Does it have wheels? Tourna Ballport offers all of those features, where most wire hoppers don't!
80 Balls is nice for more serious players, but for more casual use, consider the Mini Ballport that holds 36 balls yet has all the same features as the Ballport 80.
Advantages to Tourna Ballports:
- Patented usability features
- Innovative design
A great place to store your tennis balls, the Tourna® Pete Sampras Ballport® is designed to hold up to 80 at a time. It's designed with rotating handles that lock in an up position for when you need to collect or transport balls and a down position for dispensing. Rolling bars on the bottom promise simple pickup, and sliding bars on the top provide easy access.
Please review the User Manual for more information [PDF ]
- Package Dimensions : 25.5 x 14.3 x 1.8 inches
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : May 31, 2017
- Manufacturer : Tourna
- ASIN : B071W69Y59
Best Sellers Rank:
#30,621 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #3 in Tennis Court Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Brief overview of assembly in case you can't watch the video.
1. Snap three and 1/2 sides together - leaving one corner free. You will hear them snap together.
2. Add Bars: Add two bars to the bottom two holes and two bars top two groves.
3. Snap the last corner together.
4. Add all screws and tighten. I didn't fully tighten the screws, but I don't think this piece is critical.
5. Add Legs: Place legs into the hole on side panels. Add and screw in last plastic piece to secure the legs - it looks like a small trapezoid shape.
6. Tighten all bolts
Putting it together was easy and straight forward and quick. 5 stars for that. Sturdiness seems good but I have only had it for 2 days. I will keep it but now my kids use it and i am back to my 20 yr old Head ball hopper. I will look for another taller ball hopper.
The not so good: The screws to assemble the Ballport are too short and started coming out within a week. I had to purchase 1 inch replacement screws and rubber washers to fix it.
I still recommend this as a good buy.