Tourniquets, 4 Pack Emergency Outdoor Tourniquet First Aid Tactical Life Saving Hemorrhage Control Military Tactical Emergency, Single-Handed Operation of Hemostatic Bandage
|Price:||$25.99 ($2.60 / 10 Items) & FREE Returns|
Save an extra 5% when you apply this coupon.
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Single-Handed Operation Designed: Well Designed For One-Hand Operation Tourniquet, Quickly Controls Life-Threatening Extremity Bleeding, Even You'Re Traveling Outside And Unexpectedly Injured Without Nobody Accompanied With, You Can Also Be Treated By Your Own With It!
- High-Quality Tourniquet: Durable Windlass Bar That Won'T Bend Or Break Under Pressure, High-Quality Stitching And Velcro Provides Durability That Protects Integrity And Strength Of The Tourniquet During Use, It Is Safe To Use, Tourniquet With Self-Adhesive Tape Is Designed To Perform In All Weather Conditions, Easy To Clean And Reusable
- First Aid Tactical-Life:Outdoor Tourniquet Not Only For Professionals But For The Average Individual.As A Private Doctors For Outdoor Or Emergency: 100% Effective In Blocking Blood Flow, Quickly Controlled The Bleeding Threatening Life, It Is Able To Stop Hemorrhaging & Saves Lives In The Key Moment And Save Time And Save Lives! Perfect For Military，Household And Also The Outdoor Exploration
- Easy To Carry: One-Handed Operation Design & Lightweight, Easily Add One Or More To Home Emergency Kits, Cars, Backpacks, Motorcycles, Range Bag, Construction Belt Or Carried On A Person For Immediate Use
- UNIMulti-Use: One-Handed Application Tourniquet Quickly Controls Life-Threatening Extremity Bleeding. It Can Be Used In Military/Camping/ Hunting/ Hiking/ Fishing, Artery Bleeding Etc.Different Situations Require Different Attention, We Have Made Sure That Our Tourniquets Are Completely Adjustable To Help In Any Type Of Situation.
Specifications for this item
Frequently bought together
Instruction For Use:
1：Apply Tourniquet Proximal To The Bleeding Site And Place The Wounded Limb Through The Band Loop. Pass The Tip Through The Inside Slit Of The Buckle. Pull The Band Tight.
2：Pass The Tip Through The Outside Silt Of The Buckle. The Friction Buckle Will Lock The Band In Place.
3：Pull The Band Very Tight And Fasten It Back On Itself.
4：Twist The Rod Until Bright Red Bleeding Has Stopped And The Distal Pulse Is Eliminated.
5：Place The Rod Inside The Clip And Lock It In Place.
6：Check For Bleeding Condition And Distal Pulse. Apply Additional Tightening Next To The Tourniquet And Reassess If Massive Bleeding Continues.
7：Adhere Band Over The Rod Inside The Clip Around The Limb.
8：Secure The Rod And Band With The Strap. Prepare The Patient For Transport Reassess. Record The Time Of Application On White Strap If Possible.
Product Features Description:
1. Featuring Nar'S Red Tip Technology With A Red Elliptical Tip To Assist User In Locating And Threading During Application.
2. Reinforced Windlass Clip And Highly Visible Security Tab Includes A Writeable Area To Record The Time Of Application.
3. Life-Saving Equipment - Hemorrhaging Is The Leading Cause Of Preventable Death In Tactical And Non-Tactical Trauma Situations. Its Effectiveness As A Life-Saving Instrument For Outdoor Exploration And Our Military Soldiers On The Battlefield Has Played A Significant Role In Improvement Of Modern Warfare Combat Injury Medical Care.
4.Easy Simple Design - One-Handed Design For Self-Application. Apply A Second Tourniquet To Stop Difficult Arterial Bleeding. - Windlass Quickly Adjusts Pressure In Case Bleeding Restarts. - Time Stamp - Write Down Time Of Application To Identify Time Limits And Prevent Potential Blood Poisoning. Cold Resistant Technology When It Matter Most After many testings, We'Ve Designed A Composite Buckle That Resists Breaking And Cracking In Cold Weather Lifetime Gua
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Mac on December 25, 2020
By Christian on April 19, 2021