Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Tovolo Blue Rocket Pops - Set of 6" and save 46% off the $13.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tovolo Blue Rocket Pops - Set of 6
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Take off for some fun with set of 6 blue Rocket shaped frozen pop molds and base.
- Make six healthy, money saving pops at a time using your favorite juices, flavors and ingredients.
- Handles feature built -in drip guard to keep hands and clothes clean while smartly designed shape make it easy for frozen pop to slide out of mold.
- Sturdy base made of BPA-free plastic measures 7.5 x 5 x 7.5 inches; keeps pops from tipping while freezing, after frozen individual pops fit neatly in freezer to save space
- Easy to use and clean and dishwasher safe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Tovolo Blue Rocket Pops - Set of 6
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Garden plus Home||L&J Quality||MT BAKER MERCANTILE||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 7.5 x 7.5 in||5 x 8 x 7 in||6.25 x 7.31 x 8 in||4.25 x 6.25 x 6 in||4.53 x 9.06 x 4.33 in||4.38 x 10.75 x 4.25 in|
Tovolo Rocket Pop Molds
3-2-1-Blast off! The sky is the limit with these fun rocket-shaped pops. Here's spin to the classic ice pop, not just for kids, fill with a Daiquiri, Pina Colada, Margarita, or Mojito mix. Tovolo's Rocket Pop Molds are great for all ages.
Each Rocket Pop mold measures 7 inches tall by 2.25 inches wide on the top and .75 inches on the bottom, holding 2.5 ounces of liquid. The handle includes a drip guard to avoid messy, sticky hands. The base (7.5"L x 5"W) keeps molds secure from tips or spills. A thick sleeve keeps your ice pops chilled longer once outside the freezer.
- Includes set of 6 molds, 6 sticks, and base (13 pieces)
- Each mold holds 2.5 ounces
- Smart Design makes it easy for pops to slide out
- Remove one pop at a time
- BPA Free
- Dishwasher Safe
Pour your favorite ingredients into this detailed rocket ship, put on the sticks, place in the mold, and freeze. Now you have your own homemade rocket pops to enjoy day after day. They're simply out of this world!
- Awesome shape for all ages
- Excellent design comes in blue and orange
- A popsicle mold that holds more liquid
- Healthy homemade freeze pops
- Reusable, to reduce waste
Ignite kids' imaginations while serving them healthy juice snacks with Tovolo's blue rocket pop molds. Simply fill the six rockets with favorite beverages, attach the handles, and set them upright on their custom tray in the freezer. Because the molds are individually cast, it's easy to serve one or all six at a time and to prepare assorted flavors. Built-in drip guards also keep clothes and hands clean--now that'll make mom smile. Crafted of durable plastic with a sky blue hue, the molds offer a fresh, summertime look that can be enjoyed again and again. The entire set measures 7-1/2 by 5 by 7-1/2 inches. --Kara Karll
Top customer reviews
I've purchased these in 2006, and today in 2016 they are still kicking!!!!
pros -- 1. bases snap in securely, as do the tops.
2. Generous size
Con -- 1. bulky! Takes up a lot of freezer real estate.
2. is that the two shapes are not interchangeable on the same base. I cant snap stars onto the rocket base. Means we have to finish one kind since we never have enough space to fit in two base trays.
My one complaint is that the popsicle stick is too long to easily eat the bottom part of the popsicle, even for an adult. You can't really slide the popsicle up the stick as you might with a wooden stick. In the rocket shape mold, the bottom is quite a bit bigger than the top, so we end up wasting a little more than I like. You also have to be very careful not to overfill them--I kind of wish there was a fill line on the mold, because I keep just barely overdoing it and end up with juice to clean up on the stand. But overall, I really like this mold. The shape is fun and it even came with a few good recipes to try.