Tovolo Groovy Pop Molds, Drip-Guard Handle, 4 Ounces, Yellow - Set of 6
- Low Return Rate: 57% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "tovolo ice molds"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of six groovy pop molds made of durable BPA-free plastic
- Handles feature built -in drip guard to keep hands and clothes clean while smartly designed shape make it easy for frozen pop to slide out of mold
- Sturdy base measures 7 x 5 x 8 inches; keeps pops from tipping while freezing, after frozen individual pops fit neatly in freezer to save space
- Save money by making healthyfreeze pops using your favorite juices, flavors and ingredients
- Easy to use and clean - dishwasher safe
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Make a cool summer treat even cooler and just a little bit groovier with these Tovolo Yellow Groovy Pop Molds. Your home made popsicles will delight the kids and their friends with their unique shape and built-in drip guards.
Get an approving smile from the kids while serving them healthy juice snacks with Tovolo's yellow Groovy pop molds. Simply fill the funky shapes with favorite beverages, attach the handles, and set them upright on their custom tray in the freezer. Because the molds are individually cast, it's easy to serve one or all six at a time and to prepare assorted flavors. Built-in drip guards also keep clothes and hands clean--now that'll make mom grin. Crafted of durable plastic with a fun lemon hue, the molds offer a fresh, summertime look that can be enjoyed again and again. The entire set measures 7 by 5 by 8 inches. --Kara Karll
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered 4 boxes of these from Amazon but they were filled by HenWah, it took a month to receive them and when I did, they were packaged in a bag with no padding or protection at all so all my boxes were smashed, several of the molds were broken (I posted pictures).
One month later:
While I still think these are overall the best pop molds I've ever used, I did discover one thing about them (the hard way, naturally): don't drop them on anything hard (i.e., a tile floor) after they've been in the freezer for a day or more. The yellow caps/lids tend to get brittle after freezing, and they will crack and/or break. The opaque molds don't appear to have this issue, although I don't plan to intentionally test their break-resistance threshold.
Five years later:
After several unsuccessful attempts to fix the cap/lid, I gave up, retired it and use the mold whenever I have a little extra liquid left and scoop it out with a spoon.
The molds are still in use and holding up quite nicely. They are still the best pop molds I have ever used.
The pops are easily removed from their containers and the tray that comes with the 6 pops is wonderful at keeping the treats up right. These are all easily cleaned either by hand or in the dishwasher. While I have used canned juices and frozen fruits, I'm looking forward to summer so I can stock up on our own berries, peaches, nectarines, plums and apples. I harvest them, peel and mush up and freeze the produce in quart freezer bags to be used later in making these pops. Very economical and delicious.