Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tovolo Groovy Ice Pop Molds - Yellow
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

Color: Yellow|Package Quantity: 1|Change

on August 21, 2016
Good molds but a little flimsy. I dropped a mold and it broke immediately
on August 16, 2016
Great product!
on August 11, 2016
These work really great for making popsicles. I like that the handle catches the liquid that melts, however it's difficult to get the part of the popsicle that is on the bottom. You have to pull it off and eat it with your fingers.
on August 10, 2016
Makes great popsicles and I can control the ingredients - no preservatives nor added sugar. I found a number of recipes on-line. My two best are raspberry/blueberry creamsicles and peach/nectarine/apricot creamsicles.
on August 9, 2016
Purchased for future use when my son is a couple years older and can enjoy a self made Popsicle. Simple concept but more efficient than using and ice tray and toothpicks.
on August 9, 2016
Love this. Love that I can make my own healthy ice pops.
on August 6, 2016
Pleased with the product and seller
on August 4, 2016
I never made my own ice pop before so I couldn't compare this product with others in terms of the ice pop quality. But it is pretty easy to use. I love that I don't have to have the entire exact space in my freezer, I can free each them separately anywhere I can find in the freezer.
on July 28, 2016
I've been wanting to buy popsicle molds for awhile and saw these come up on Amazon Prime Day and figured why not try them. Glad I did!! They are good sized, easy to use, and getting the popsicle out of the mold is also easy to do.. just run under warm water and they slide right out. I love that I can make healthier popsicles for myself and my family. Highly recommend these to anyone!
on July 28, 2016
Received on time and just as described.