Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Color: Raspberry Fizz|Change

Showing 1-10 of 218 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 257 reviews
on May 22, 2015
I searched for spatuals and all I saw is that some had crystal handle from what looked like plastic, others had shape I didn't like and the only spatula I liked was Tovolo's. Design and ergonomics wise they look and feel nice. They do a good job at prying off things and they help a lot with emptying pans. One thing I didn't like is that some spatulas in this set have small gap between handles and scoops they connect to which leaves allows some entry of food and since they are not detachable, it will be left there so I try to clean around those spots after every use to prevent food buildup.
review image
VINE VOICEon January 15, 2015
The major difference between Tovolo spatulas and similar products is in the handles. These Tovolo handles are made entirely of nylon and are thin. While I didn't find the thin Tovolo handles a problem using them for light work, it's less comfortable than the KitchenAid and Farberware versions designed for heavier use, like scraping dough or breaking up ground beef when in a pan. This could be an issue depending on your usage. If you are cooking all day, go for Farberware or kitchenAid and pay more. Otherwise, these are more than fine.

Silicone in these spatulas seem noticeably less comparable in quality to my KitchenAid and Farberware however. So, overall, not a bad solution and they shuld last a while even though they do not compare well to more expensive products.
on February 21, 2014
I have been using silicon spatulas for a while now and mostly gravitated towards other better known brands (to me). This set came up as a reco from Amazon and I decided to order it since it was cheap and seemed to have good reviews. Absolutely love the set and I have saved up the angled spatula to gift my mom.

Updated on 16th Oct 2014: The spoonula split in the dishwasher after just two uses. very very disappointed with the quality although these have such positive reviews. since i gifted the other pieces and they are hand washed, they are holding up okay.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 12, 2013
If you have non-stick cookware, this set is a must-have. The handles are a good weight. I would recommend them!
on January 18, 2016
Suits my baking/cooking needs very well for a basic little set.

Material didn't come with any 3rd world country cheap plastic stench.

I found these to be pretty rigid for being silicone and plastic. To bend it you must be shoveling out a bucket of lead weights? The handles are comparable in weight and feel to bamboo utensils I also have.
on March 28, 2016
The spatulas work fine and is durable after a year of use. The handle, however, is very soft to the point of being borderline useless when dealing with the likes of oatmeal raisin cookie dough. I had to hold the handle almost to the spatula or it would just bend, and probably break if I forced it.
on December 24, 2013
These are awesome spatulas but the color is not quite as pictured. The color is way more pink than the red that is pictured. The quality of the spatulas totally makes up for the color though. I used these almost everyday.
on August 3, 2013
Wanted a great all around spatula. In my humble opinion the handles on these flex too much to be a good multi re pie spatula. Will be trying something else. Nice colors are materials, just not what I need.
on March 26, 2014
This is a nice set of silicone spatulas. They work very well for baking. I bought them to replace a plastic spatula that melted when I was using it to stir something on the stove. I like that these are heat resistant, so I don't need to worry about destroying them. My only complaint is that they do not come with a hook to hang them which is why I'm giving this product 4 stars instead of 5.
on June 27, 2014
Haven't had any problems. These work as expected. I like the three shapes, which are useful for different things. After a few months of use, I haven't had any trouble with them coming apart. I put them in the dishwasher, which seems to be fine.