Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12DoD - Beauty Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services LostinOz LostinOz LostinOz  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Color: Raspberry Fizz|Change

Showing 1-10 of 211 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on May 22, 2015
I searched for spatuals and all I saw is that some had crystal handle from what looked like plastic, others had shape I didn't like and the only spatula I liked was Tovolo's. Design and ergonomics wise they look and feel nice. They do a good job at prying off things and they help a lot with emptying pans. One thing I didn't like is that some spatulas in this set have small gap between handles and scoops they connect to which leaves allows some entry of food and since they are not detachable, it will be left there so I try to clean around those spots after every use to prevent food buildup.
review image
on July 12, 2016
I have used several brands of spatulas but these ones are the best I have ever owned! At first I just did not want to order them because of their looks but the reviews were so good that I landed up ordering. Found them so good that I ordered several sets after that and gifted to my family and friends. One of my set is still going on after 3 years. Handle has not come off and intact like day 1. Very durable and reliable! A must have in the kitchen!
on January 18, 2016
Suits my baking/cooking needs very well for a basic little set.

Material didn't come with any 3rd world country cheap plastic stench.

I found these to be pretty rigid for being silicone and plastic. To bend it you must be shoveling out a bucket of lead weights? The handles are comparable in weight and feel to bamboo utensils I also have.
on October 6, 2015
These are very sturdy, can be put in the bottom utensil rack of the dishwasher, and clean very easily by hand as well. The "spoon" scoop type (pictured on the right) is the most useful, I have found. It acts like a regular spatula, but also allows you to scoop things out.
on June 29, 2016
I bought these specifically for use with acrylic paints. They are a bit firm which is a problem with scrapping up too much paint off the canvas, but for cooking that would be a good thing. They seem like a decently made, sturdy product. Very nice.
on March 28, 2016
The spatulas work fine and is durable after a year of use. The handle, however, is very soft to the point of being borderline useless when dealing with the likes of oatmeal raisin cookie dough. I had to hold the handle almost to the spatula or it would just bend, and probably break if I forced it.
VINE VOICEon January 15, 2015
The major difference between Tovolo spatulas and similar products is in the handles. These Tovolo handles are made entirely of nylon and are thin. While I didn't find the thin Tovolo handles a problem using them for light work, it's less comfortable than the KitchenAid and Farberware versions designed for heavier use, like scraping dough or breaking up ground beef when in a pan. This could be an issue depending on your usage. If you are cooking all day, go for Farberware or kitchenAid and pay more. Otherwise, these are more than fine.

Silicone in these spatulas seem noticeably less comparable in quality to my KitchenAid and Farberware however. So, overall, not a bad solution and they shuld last a while even though they do not compare well to more expensive products.
on December 24, 2013
These are awesome spatulas but the color is not quite as pictured. The color is way more pink than the red that is pictured. The quality of the spatulas totally makes up for the color though. I used these almost everyday.
on August 3, 2013
Wanted a great all around spatula. In my humble opinion the handles on these flex too much to be a good multi re pie spatula. Will be trying something else. Nice colors are materials, just not what I need.
on March 26, 2014
This is a nice set of silicone spatulas. They work very well for baking. I bought them to replace a plastic spatula that melted when I was using it to stir something on the stove. I like that these are heat resistant, so I don't need to worry about destroying them. My only complaint is that they do not come with a hook to hang them which is why I'm giving this product 4 stars instead of 5.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.