Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 224 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 271 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 19, 2016
I bought these in 2014. I waited to do a review because these kinds of products are always great in the beginning. A little over a year later- I find the following:

The handles and shafts are strong and secure- no issues whatsover. The colors are very nice, and look great to add some variety/color to a hanging rack of kitchen tools. HOWEVER- the ends (the tool end) gets hard and brittle- from heat and dishwasher- (I presume) and starts chipping and breaking off. I don't think any of them are complete- and the first one started a few months ago and I trimmed it up on a small dremel- and its ok. It seems the edge- about 1/4 Inch around the edge gets hard- so I trimmed that off and reshaped/sharpened, and now smaller it works. However they are all chipping and breaking. These would never work in a commercial or professional kitchen, I use them about 1x week- and they are self destructing. I think its unacceptable after this amount of time- I have some others I bought from a kitchen supply store (in the mall- a national chain) that are 5-10 yr old and still just as good as the day i bought them.
on August 12, 2014
I use this for the first time at a friends house while baking. The biggest advantage to silicone spatulas is that they curve around the edges of the bowl to get every last bit of batter out. It's superior to wood in that it doesn't crack and does not need to be hand washed. Also unlike plastic it's not affected or warped by heat.

This specific set is a cheaper grade of silicone and is not as malleable as more expensive options. It's an excellent deal for the price however, you'd be hard-pressed to find a cheaper set of five spatulas on the Internet. Once you use it you'll quickly find that you using it beyond baking cakes and cookies because it's better than traditional spatulas for cooking things on a pan due to it's heat agnostic properties.
on January 1, 2014
We use these all the time and love them. They do an excellent job of storing the bottom and scraping the sides of pans. We cook mostly with cast iron and have melted more than one utensil in the pans but these don't melt. (The nylon handle would melt so you can't leave it resting on the edge of the pan for very long but that is not enough of a problem to warrant marking it down a point in my opinion.) They don't strain, nothing sticks to them and go straight into the dishwasher. Also works great for cleaning out mayo jars and such.
********
Update: One year later and we still love this product, they have held up through very frequent use, we put them in the dishwasher all the time, the only wear is from leaving them resting in a hot cast iron skillet there are a few little melty marks on the handles not enough of an issue to decrease my satisfaction
on February 24, 2017
I have used these for over 6 months, and do not care for the feel of them. when you are mixing thicker batters (muffins, breads, biscuits, cookie batters even brownie batters), it feels like like the head is going to pop off, very flimsy between the handle and where the head is attached.
on January 8, 2014
I love the shape of these spatulas, You can scrape the bottom of a bowl, or jar and get every drop out. The 90 degree corner gets you right into the edges of jars for a thorough cleanout. And the 12 in. handle is so convenient with my big mixing bowls.

It's been awhile since I first posted this review so I would like to elaborate a little more on these spatulas. I use these more than any other spatulas I have and the main reason is the clean up. Nothing sticks to them, it slides right off and makes clean up a breeze. The handles are long enough to fit into my 5 qt KitchenAid mixing bowl and the shapes make it so easy to scoop every last bit of batter out of the bowls. I have other spatulas that are name brand and they get a residue on them that won't wash off and I hate using them because it's like they are dirty all the time, these spatulas do not do that. They are well worth the money! I may buy more to put in Christmas stockings next year.
VINE VOICEon February 28, 2014
If you look at the actual shape of other spatula shapes as you scrape them off on the side of a bowl or pot you will fine ridges along the handle insertion area you will notice that the spatula does not scrape clean. Stuff stays in the ridges. These are smooth. With no ridges they scrape off all the batter, frosting or sauce back into the bowl. Perfect! Somebody who cooks must have designed these. GIVE THEM A RAISE.
on August 7, 2017
To old makes my favorite kitchen utensils. I have converted many friends to purchasing your products.
on January 29, 2014
These were purchased (Tovolo brand) because the Tovolo storage containers are wonderful so thought this brand of Spatula would be wonderful as well. It is. The handle is extra long and that length is preferable for stove-top cooking. If you study the angles you'll see one spatula contains all curves and straight-edges needed for any scraping/stirring job.

If you are a fan of primary colors this suits that bill. Also, if you use cans of soft cat food this design gets out every single bit of liquid in the can. I can't say that about any other spatula owned. Sure, you'll need to purchase smaller spatulas for smaller jobs, but owning 4 of the same size is a bonus here - no need to keep washing the same one when cooking, just grab another.

Lastly, they are long enough to store in a vertical position and easy to find.
on January 17, 2015
I had been looking for spatulas for a while and came across these on Amazon. They were a little more expensive than I wanted to spend, but it was 4 of them and they were good up to 500 degrees. My previous spatula melted melting chocolate at barely 200 so I wanted something a bit more durable. These spatulas work really well and so far have held up to the heat. My only complaint is that I would have liked to be able to get all 4 in one color instead of the rainbow. They don't all match my kitchen, so I can only have one in my tool caddy and the others have to live in the drawer, which means they don't get used much.
on December 21, 2015
I am a cook and a baker, and I use these in all cooking, every day. Breakfast eggs - check. Cookies and cakes - check. These are strong to mix the stiffest dough but yet flexible to scrape all the dough from the bowl without any left over. Best tool set ever! Love the vibrant colors. They wash very nicely, the food does not stay stuck to the head or to the handle, or in the crease. I can wash them by hand very easily - the silicone lets everything come off super nicely.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.