Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 22, 2015
I searched for spatuals and all I saw is that some had crystal handle from what looked like plastic, others had shape I didn't like and the only spatula I liked was Tovolo's. Design and ergonomics wise they look and feel nice. They do a good job at prying off things and they help a lot with emptying pans. One thing I didn't like is that some spatulas in this set have small gap between handles and scoops they connect to which leaves allows some entry of food and since they are not detachable, it will be left there so I try to clean around those spots after every use to prevent food buildup.
review image
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
VINE VOICEon January 15, 2015
The major difference between Tovolo spatulas and similar products is in the handles. These Tovolo handles are made entirely of nylon and are thin. While I didn't find the thin Tovolo handles a problem using them for light work, it's less comfortable than the KitchenAid and Farberware versions designed for heavier use, like scraping dough or breaking up ground beef when in a pan. This could be an issue depending on your usage. If you are cooking all day, go for Farberware or kitchenAid and pay more. Otherwise, these are more than fine.

Silicone in these spatulas seem noticeably less comparable in quality to my KitchenAid and Farberware however. So, overall, not a bad solution and they shuld last a while even though they do not compare well to more expensive products.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on October 22, 2014
I would imagine these nylon handles would be very flexible and possibly break - if you're mixing cement. I'm a guy that's pretty hard on my kitchen tools and I find I'd have to work pretty hard to bend one of these handles. The flexible tips are great. I just retired an old rubber (really, it is rubber) spatula I think my Mom used before she passed it on to us. I like the sharp edges. As to stuff getting stuck where the handle is attached, I don't think it would take a fireman's hose force to keep that clean. A little old toothbrush can get rid of any crumbs reluctant to leave if plain washing doesn't do the trick. Color is red, not pink or even hot pink.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on July 12, 2016
I have used several brands of spatulas but these ones are the best I have ever owned! At first I just did not want to order them because of their looks but the reviews were so good that I landed up ordering. Found them so good that I ordered several sets after that and gifted to my family and friends. One of my set is still going on after 3 years. Handle has not come off and intact like day 1. Very durable and reliable! A must have in the kitchen!
on August 17, 2013
Did you hear the one about the girl that had 3 amazing spatula's, walking around bragging they're the best in the world?

Well, I'm sure the story exists, but did she have Tovolo Spatualas? Yes of course, as I am so happy I got these, I'm on my way out to brag around town right now!

Sometimes it's good to use the wooden ones, sometimes the metal ones, and sometimes these delicate careful using luxury ones, the options of life in a great kitchen. Thanks Tovolo!! I feel so lucky to have found them, they're perfect for girlyboys like me. Muawww.
3 helpful votes
on April 24, 2015
These are great! I use all three pretty much every day. They aren't very large, which for my purposes is perfect. Good for scraping bowls or the blender container or tossing veggies with olive oil/seasoning before roasting. I also frequently use them when making scrambled eggs. I love them - I just wish pink and blue were not the only color options. I got pink, and it's not an obnoxious pink (I think they call it raspberry - that's a good description), so I'm ok with it. Really love them!
on December 10, 2015
Well made! I use the spoonula for mixing while baking and the spatula for flipping on the frying pan. They really are heat proof! The color is great and looks just like the picture. They're quite long so they give you lots of room to hold and are ergonomic in my opinion. I had been debating on getting these or the cheaper Wilton ones but I'm so glad I sort of splurged on these! Washing these are really easy as well, and gunk doesn't get stuck in the edges that easily.
on April 25, 2017
naturesartwalk.com say awesome thx
on October 19, 2017
Came on time. Works as advertised.
on October 8, 2014
These are amazing. I can get every bit of batter out of a bowl, every drop of juice out of a can, and they don't melt! I've used these for scraping, stirring, and serving and they all look like new still. These are great spatulas.