Workplace Solutions Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift with Purchase Stocking Stuffers hggv216 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Fire Tablets Kindle Paperwhite Prince Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 211 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on May 22, 2015
I searched for spatuals and all I saw is that some had crystal handle from what looked like plastic, others had shape I didn't like and the only spatula I liked was Tovolo's. Design and ergonomics wise they look and feel nice. They do a good job at prying off things and they help a lot with emptying pans. One thing I didn't like is that some spatulas in this set have small gap between handles and scoops they connect to which leaves allows some entry of food and since they are not detachable, it will be left there so I try to clean around those spots after every use to prevent food buildup.
review image
on July 12, 2016
I have used several brands of spatulas but these ones are the best I have ever owned! At first I just did not want to order them because of their looks but the reviews were so good that I landed up ordering. Found them so good that I ordered several sets after that and gifted to my family and friends. One of my set is still going on after 3 years. Handle has not come off and intact like day 1. Very durable and reliable! A must have in the kitchen!
on June 29, 2016
I bought these specifically for use with acrylic paints. They are a bit firm which is a problem with scrapping up too much paint off the canvas, but for cooking that would be a good thing. They seem like a decently made, sturdy product. Very nice.
on March 28, 2016
The spatulas work fine and is durable after a year of use. The handle, however, is very soft to the point of being borderline useless when dealing with the likes of oatmeal raisin cookie dough. I had to hold the handle almost to the spatula or it would just bend, and probably break if I forced it.
VINE VOICEon January 15, 2015
The major difference between Tovolo spatulas and similar products is in the handles. These Tovolo handles are made entirely of nylon and are thin. While I didn't find the thin Tovolo handles a problem using them for light work, it's less comfortable than the KitchenAid and Farberware versions designed for heavier use, like scraping dough or breaking up ground beef when in a pan. This could be an issue depending on your usage. If you are cooking all day, go for Farberware or kitchenAid and pay more. Otherwise, these are more than fine.

Silicone in these spatulas seem noticeably less comparable in quality to my KitchenAid and Farberware however. So, overall, not a bad solution and they shuld last a while even though they do not compare well to more expensive products.
on December 24, 2013
These are awesome spatulas but the color is not quite as pictured. The color is way more pink than the red that is pictured. The quality of the spatulas totally makes up for the color though. I used these almost everyday.
on August 3, 2013
Wanted a great all around spatula. In my humble opinion the handles on these flex too much to be a good multi re pie spatula. Will be trying something else. Nice colors are materials, just not what I need.
on March 26, 2014
This is a nice set of silicone spatulas. They work very well for baking. I bought them to replace a plastic spatula that melted when I was using it to stir something on the stove. I like that these are heat resistant, so I don't need to worry about destroying them. My only complaint is that they do not come with a hook to hang them which is why I'm giving this product 4 stars instead of 5.
on October 22, 2014
I would imagine these nylon handles would be very flexible and possibly break - if you're mixing cement. I'm a guy that's pretty hard on my kitchen tools and I find I'd have to work pretty hard to bend one of these handles. The flexible tips are great. I just retired an old rubber (really, it is rubber) spatula I think my Mom used before she passed it on to us. I like the sharp edges. As to stuff getting stuck where the handle is attached, I don't think it would take a fireman's hose force to keep that clean. A little old toothbrush can get rid of any crumbs reluctant to leave if plain washing doesn't do the trick. Color is red, not pink or even hot pink.
on November 17, 2014
I've been looking for a matching spatula set for my home, and I am pretty pleased with this set so far. They're a bit flimsy, which some reviewers already mentioned, but I was willing to take a chance on them for the price. They are flimsy, and they weren't work on everything you expect them to but if you keep that in mind, you won't have any issues using them when cooking or baking.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.