Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tovolo Leak-Free, Sphere Ice Molds with Tight Silicone Seal, 2.5 Inch Sphere - Set of 2
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.01 (9%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- KEEP DRINKS COLDER FOR LONGER: At 2.5 inches, these large ice spheres melt much more slowly than smaller versions and regular ice cubes, keeping your drink cool for so much longer
- PRESERVES THE FLAVOR OF YOUR DRINK: The ultra-slow melting ice balls will not dilute your drink, preserving the taste and the strength of your favourite Scotch, Irish Whiskey or Bourbon. They are also perfect for chilling cocktails, rum, tequila and non-acoholic drinks
- PERFECT FOR THE WHISKY DRINKER: So much more distinguished than whiskey rocks, giant ice spheres made from water are the only way to serve your favourite Scotch, Irish Whiskey or Bourbon On The Rocks
- NOT JUST FOR WHISKY: Add flare to punch bowls and drinks dispensers. You can also use these large ice trays to make pretty ice spheres from colourful fruit juice, alcohol infusions, or add edible flowers, lemon slices or lime wedges to the water
- PERFECT SPHERES OF ICE EVERY TIME: The sturdy plastic construction, leak proof design and water fill line make this ice tray fool proof and without messy water drips. The flexible silicone ice mould lids make it easy to open the mould and to remove the ice spheres from the tray. Made from durable, food-grade materials that do not contain any BPA and are dishwasher safe, these are the best Sphere Ice Moulds available. The high quality makes them perfect for commercial use in restaurants and bars, as well as for house parties and personal use
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Sphere Ice Mold
Perfect to accompany your whiskey, scotch, or bourbon.
The slow-melting sphere will bring out the full flavor and add a splash of class to your next drink.
Freeze fruit & edible flowers into your sphere ice to really make a statement.
Shake It Up
Sphere ice fits perfectly in the Tovolo Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker for an efficiently-chilled drink.
A Style For Every Beverage Glass & Container
Highball Ice Mold
Add perfectly-formed sophistication to any long drink with the Highball Ice Molds. These unique molds deliver the art and science of slow-melting cylinder ice, without messy ice blocks or complicated carving. The extra-large, 3″ x 2″ size is perfect for your highball favorites. The silicone cap seals tight and allows the molds to stack neatly in your freezer.
Colossal Cube Ice Mold
Our largest ice mold yet! The Colossal Cube Ice Mold makes a generous, 2.25″ cube that is sure to impress your guests. Its massive size melts slower so it keeps drinks colder longer without diluting them. It's also ideal for pitchers, beverage dispensers and punch bowls.
Compare with similar items
Join the high rollers with our chic Sphere Ice Molds. The innovative and clever design gives you a 2.5″ sphere, perfect to accompany your whiskey, scotch, or bourbon. The slow melting sphere will bring out the full flavor and add a splash of class to your next drink without diluting it. These durable molds won't leak or tip in your freezer and stack neatly to conserve space. This Sphere Mold is BPA Free, dishwasher safe and comes in a set of 2.
At Tovolo, we believe time spent cooking should be fun and we are honored to be a part of that experience in each home that uses our products. We challenge ourselves to improve the performance, function, and appearance of kitchen tools. Something as simple as a silicone spatula moves us to create the perfect experience for our customers. We obsess over every detail to ensure that our spatula will outperform expectations. However, performance alone is not enough; we want to put a smile on the customer’s face as well. Whether it is our Spatulart silicone spatulas, our assortment of frozen pop molds or our whimsically shaped ice molds, we strive to add a colorful element of fun to each of our items, to do just that.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You'll have to place your finger over the hole so it doesn't leak and make sure they stay level in the freezer. When ice crystals form, they become less dense than water, so it freezes from the top down forcing the gas to come out of solution. Placing the hole on the bottom with water to retain the seal lets the air escape. Close the cooler for slower freezing, which takes about 2-3 days depending on your temperature. See the before and after pics. You don't have to spend all the crazy money on clear ice makers.
These ice sphere molds work perfectly. Use as directed and you will achieve a clear practically perfect 2.5" sphere of ice each time. Durable and well contructed from food grade materials. You'll get clearer ice if you use filtered or boiled water. If prefered, you can even add fruit and stuff into the molds for presentation.
This morning, I used 2 spheres to chill a very large cafe latte. I would normally fill almost the entire glass with regular ice and then have to add more ice half way through cause it melted. These spheres worked perfectly. Hardly any dilution of my espresso and by the time I finished there were still 2 resonably large ice spheres in my glass that I could have continued to use in a refill. These things are just brilliant! I have no idea why anyone would ever spend $500-$1500 for a press when they could have these. These are perfect to chill your liquor or any beverage you prefer to not become diluted.
Someone rated this product at 2 stars. If you actually read their review you'll understand that the person is an idiot. If the 2.5" ice sphere doesn't fit your glass, use a different glass. If you don't want your beverage to splash, put the ice in first. It's just common sense.
My only complaint is that the ice consistently develops a crack down the middle which adds more surface area for the ice to melt quicker but its not a major issue.
FYI: The glass in pictures are double Old Fashioned glasses so they are much larger than a regular whisky glass.