Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Tovolo Perfect Cube Ice Trays, Candy Apple - Set of 2
|Price:||$14.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Each tray produces 15 perfect cubes; each equal to 1 ounce of liquid
- Creates an interesting visual display when used in all types of drinks or to chill foods/appetizers
- Multipurpose - perfect for freezing 1 ounce servings of homemade or pureed baby food, sauces, or as a mold for perfectly cubed fudge or candy
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe durable silicone allows for easy removal of the cubes
- Set of two trays, each measuring 7 x 4.5 x 1.5inches
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Tovolo Perfect Cube Ice Tray
Nothing else compares to perfectly shaped ice cubes. These durable, set of 2 silicone trays produce well-formed one inch cubes. Our silicone trays not only make ice but try freezing broth, juices, stock, baby food, and much more. Each cube slides out without a fight.
Each Perfect Cube Ice Tray measures 7 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches and can find room in any freezer. Each tray is made with bright, fun colors that are long lasting and fade resistant. The non-slip design will sit securely with spilling a drop. Trays can stack or sit alone.
- Sturdy silicone construction makes a 1" perfect cube
- Includes 2 Trays, each making 15 perfect cubes
- Silicone trays releases the ice clean and easy
- BPA Free, Food-Grade silicone
- Dishwasher Safe
These cubes add perfection to every drink. Try making coffee ice cubes and never drink a diluted ice coffee again. Each Perfect Cube is easy to remove from the tray. When you pop them out the ice cubes will not spit, shard, or crack. Each cube is clean and ready for use. It's flawless.
- A cool design with FUN colors (Red, Blue, Green, Pink)
- Great for restaurants, bars, and in entertaining in the home
- Makes the perfect size cube for any glass
- Adds a cool element to you drink
For best results, do not store ice tray in freezer, once the cube are made, remove from cubes from tray and put them in an airtight container preventing freezer odor.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have had these trays for over a couple years, where I have been pleased with the size and shape of the ice. I almost never use ice, which is why I probably never realized the increasingly bad smell/taste. Additionally, I only ever use ice for mixed drinks, so perhaps the drinks overpowered the off-flavor from this product. I thought the ice tasted a bit odd from time to time, but after cleaning the tray the flavors became undetectable every time this happened.
I own the Tovolo Sphere Ice Molds, and I LOVE them. I do not get any off-flavor, and I find them easy to use. I am surprised that these are the same brand.
I have never given a product one star before. This mostly stems from the fact that I have been trying to locate the horrible smell in my freezer for months and months. I never took the time to focus on what I thought would be the last thing to smell. Since I rarely made ice, I just didn't notice sooner. I finally took them out today for heavy scrubbing, and now I can smell it from the kitchen drying rack as I sit in the living room typing this review. I tried dish soap, bleach, vinegar, Pine-Sol, boiling water, and let them soak in soapy water for hours. Nothing. If anything it smells worse. I will simply have to get rid of these trays. I feel bad giving up.
On a positive side, the construction of the trays feels sturdy, and the ice cubes do look nice. Overall, it's just not worth it. Maybe it's not 100% silicone, I'm not sure. Just please stay away if you are sensitive to plasticy aromas and flavors.
Would love to know if anyone was able to rid the trays of the horrible smell which affected the taste of the ice cubes. Would not recommend. I'll go back to purchasing 'Party Ice' from the liquor store.