Tovolo Petite Pie Mold - Pear
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Petite Pie Molds allow you to create perfect, mouth-watering portable pies
- Use the mold to cut and shape the dough, then use the lid to crimp the crust
- After baking, use the container to take your pie on the go, for lunch or snack time
- Create mini pies that are great for kids' lunches
- Closed mold measures 6 by 4-3/4 by 2-Inch
These new Tovolo Petite Pie Molds allow you to create perfect, mouth-watering portable pies. Choose from sweet or savory fillings, and create individual pies that are perfect for entertaining or for taking on the go. Simply use the mold to cut and shape the dough, then place the crust in the mold. Stuff with your favorite filling, then use the lid to seal and crimp the crust. Remove the pie from the mold and bake on a cookie sheet. You can then re-use the container to take your pie on the go, for lunch or snack time. Closed mold measures 6 by 4-3/4 by 2 inches, and are great for kids’ lunches! Choose from a variety of designs.
Top customer reviews
It's two part, which means cutting two circles of dough to make the pie. That makes it a bit more time consuming than the half-moon shape where a single piece of dough is needed. It also eliminates the "blow outs" seen with that style of mold from over-filling it. You can actually SEE how much filling you have for the entire pie. Just remember--only fill one side, lay the dough on the top and then close the mold to crimp the edges, and it will work out just fine.
This mold was shipped in a very cute gift worthy package with a ribbon to hang it, if you so choose. That impressed me too! Overall, I'm very pleased with this style of mold.