Tovolo Small & Large Silicone Spatula and Spoonula Set of 3 - Amethyst
|Price:||$14.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tovolo Spatula Set includes one 12" Spatula, one 8" mini spatula and one 8" mini spoonula
- Narrow heads are perfect for scraping and spooning every last bit from small containers
- Mini size is great to use with jars, tapered edges are perfect for scraping, spoonula features concave side for scooping
- Ergonomically shaped wooden handle allows for a comfortable grip ~ Ringed-together for easy access; long lasting stain-resistant color
- BPA-free; Silicone heads are heat resistant up to 600F
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare to similar items
This item Tovolo Small & Large Silicone Spatula and Spoonula Set of 3 - Amethyst
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Gourmet Forte||Amazon.com||Di Oro||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Tovolo Spatula Set includes one 12" Spatula, one 8" mini spatula and one 8" mini spoonula
Narrow heads are perfect for scraping and spooning every last bit from small containers. Ergonomically shaped wooden handle allows for a comfortable grip. Ringed-together for easy access; long lasting stain-resistant color
The large spatula has a quality ergonomically shaped handle that delivers the perfect weight and balance in your hand while providing an easy grip. From head to handle's end the spatula measures 12.5"L x 2.4"W x .4"H The silicone head is flawless. Edges are tapered to a sharp point to scrape the side of the bowl completely clean. The square corner will fit into the tightest spots of any pan and the completely smooth surface allows for even spreading. The spatula head is heat resistant up to 600degree F. The bright colors will not fade, chip, peel, or tear.
Top Customer Reviews
I'm very happy with the look of the spatulas, the wood is very nice and high quality, the spatula parts are very flexible but strong, and have a great color. I haven't used them on a lot of very hot things yet, and I take very good care of my stuff anyway, but it seems like they would withstand heat very well. and of course they are BPA-free, which is the most important thing to me, because when you use them on hot food you're not getting plastic leaching into the food.