Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Tovolo Sphere Ice Molds - Set of 2
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Join the high rollers with our chic Sphere Ice Molds
- The innovative and clever design gives you a 2.5″ sphere, perfect to accompany your whiskey, scotch, or bourbon
- The slow melting sphere will bring out the full flavor and add a splash of class to your next drink without diluting it
- These durable molds won't leak or tip in your freezer and stack neatly to conserve space
- This Sphere Mold is BPA Free, dishwasher safe and comes in a set of 2
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Sphere Ice Mold
Perfect to accompany your whiskey, scotch, or bourbon.
The slow-melting sphere will bring out the full flavor and add a splash of class to your next drink.
Freeze fruit & edible flowers into your sphere ice to really make a statement.
Shake It Up
Sphere ice fits perfectly in the Tovolo Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker for an efficiently-chilled drink.
A Style For Every Beverage Glass & Container
Highball Ice Mold
Add perfectly-formed sophistication to any long drink with the Highball Ice Molds. These unique molds deliver the art and science of slow-melting cylinder ice, without messy ice blocks or complicated carving. The extra-large, 3″ x 2″ size is perfect for your highball favorites. The silicone cap seals tight and allows the molds to stack neatly in your freezer.
Colossal Cube Ice Mold
Our largest ice mold yet! The Colossal Cube Ice Mold makes a generous, 2.25″ cube that is sure to impress your guests. Its massive size melts slower so it keeps drinks colder longer without diluting them. It's also ideal for pitchers, beverage dispensers and punch bowls.
Join the high rollers with our chic Sphere Ice Molds. The innovative and clever design gives you a 2.5″ sphere, perfect to accompany your whiskey, scotch, or bourbon. The slow melting sphere will bring out the full flavor and add a splash of class to your next drink without diluting it. These durable molds won't leak or tip in your freezer and stack neatly to conserve space. This Sphere Mold is BPA Free, dishwasher safe and comes in a set of 2.
At Tovolo, we believe time spent cooking should be fun and we are honored to be a part of that experience in each home that uses our products. We challenge ourselves to improve the performance, function, and appearance of kitchen tools. Something as simple as a silicone spatula moves us to create the perfect experience for our customers. We obsess over every detail to ensure that our spatula will outperform expectations. However, performance alone is not enough; we want to put a smile on the customer’s face as well. Whether it is our Spatulart silicone spatulas, our assortment of frozen pop molds or our whimsically shaped ice molds, we strive to add a colorful element of fun to each of our items, to do just that.
Top customer reviews
These ice sphere molds work perfectly. Use as directed and you will achieve a clear practically perfect 2.5" sphere of ice each time. Durable and well contructed from food grade materials. You'll get clearer ice if you use filtered or boiled water. If prefered, you can even add fruit and stuff into the molds for presentation.
This morning, I used 2 spheres to chill a very large cafe latte. I would normally fill almost the entire glass with regular ice and then have to add more ice half way through cause it melted. These spheres worked perfectly. Hardly any dilution of my espresso and by the time I finished there were still 2 resonably large ice spheres in my glass that I could have continued to use in a refill. These things are just brilliant! I have no idea why anyone would ever spend $500-$1500 for a press when they could have these. These are perfect to chill your liquor or any beverage you prefer to not become diluted.
Someone rated this product at 2 stars. If you actually read their review you'll understand that the person is an idiot. If the 2.5" ice sphere doesn't fit your glass, use a different glass. If you don't want your beverage to splash, put the ice in first. It's just common sense.
Rather then sit here and describe them....instead here are some tips to get them to perform:
1. Use distilled water -- if you want clear ice and no taste except the whiskey in your glass. Some people say purified or tap water is fine; but I have found that the ice still comes out with impurities and irregularities everytime I use anything other than distilled water.
2. The "fill" line on these are kind of funny. The fill line is not the line that you see going around the mold; but is instead just about to the top of the oval line that you will see on the inside as you pour the water in. Don't worry, once you see them you will understand what I am talking about.
3. When running "warm" water over the mold to take out the ice -- Read carefully! Run your warm water over the soft silicone lid first and most (the dark colored part) because it just takes a little longer to get the soft silicone to release than it does the hard plastic part of the mold.
4. When running the "warm" water over the silicone lid -- Take care not to just let the water run into the hole for expansion in the top of the lid. If you do you will create a hole inside your ice sphere.
5. MOST IMPORTANT! After you run your "warm" water all over everything and you remove the silicone top -- the ice sphere will remain inside the silicone portion of the mold and if you do not squeeze it out into the hard plastic part of the mold.... more than likely you will find yourself chasing a rolling, melting, ice sphere across your counter or across your floor and underneath a piece of furniture.... It's fast! LoL....
The Tovolo ice molds are really a very nice accent for a very nice chilled whiskey without having it watered down. Enjoy.
My only complaint is that the ice consistently develops a crack down the middle which adds more surface area for the ice to melt quicker but its not a major issue.
FYI: The glass in pictures are double Old Fashioned glasses so they are much larger than a regular whisky glass.