Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Tovolo Star Pop Molds with Drip Guard, Anti-Tip Base, Pink - Set of 6
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of 6 brightly colored shooting star pop molds with sturdy custom star-shaped base
- Make healthy frozen treats from your favorite juice, fruit, sports drink or liquid in fun star shapes
- Handles feature built -in drip guard to keep hands and clothes clean while smartly designed shape make it easy for frozen pop to slide out of mold.
- Sturdy base measures 7.5 x 5 x 8 inches; keeps pops from tipping while freezing, after frozen individual pops fit neatly in freezer to save space
- Made of durable, dishwasher safe plastic
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Tovolo Star Pop Molds
Your kids will enjoy reaching for the stars with these fun star shaped frozen treat. Tovolo Star pop molds are perfect for making homemade ice pops filled with your favorite juice, soda, sport drink, smoothie, or your favorite mix. Create healthy, money saving pops in your own freezer.
Each Star Pop mold measures 7 inches tall by 2 inches wide, holding 3 ounces of liquid. The handle close to 1 inch gives you a nice grip for any size hand. The base (5.2" W x 7.8"D x 6.5" H) keeps molds secure from tips or spills. Once frozen you can remove the based and tuck the individual ice pops in your freezer, saving space.
- Includes set of 5 molds, 5 sticks, and base (11 pieces)
- Each mold holds 3 ounces
- Smart Design makes it easy for pops to slide out
- Remove one pop at a time
- BPA Free
- Dishwasher Safe
The Star Pop mold's cool design with larger capacity to hold more liquid shines. This fun shape is sure to be a star with all ages. A thick sleeve keeps your ice pop chilled longer once outside the freezer. Each mold is complete with a drip guard handle to prevent any mess. Reach for the stars and pull bright, fun treats from your freezer.
- Fun shapes for all ages
- Excellent design comes in Green and Pink
- A popsicle mold that holds more liquid
- Healthy homemade freeze pops
- Reusable, helps reduce waste
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Popsicles themselves are quite large--think rocket pop sized. My roommate LOVES this size. The pops are too big for me because I can't take that much cold sugar at once. We fill them with pineapple juice and they're delicious.
If your freezer is roomy or level and organized, these are for you. If your small freezer is full of bags of things, these may not be a good fit. (See photo--some spilled because the pops weren't level, but we make it work.)
Nowhere does it state the volume. I found that 2.5 cups was enough to fill all six. These come with a recipe booklet, and some recipes call for 4 or 6 cups of fruit, plus whatever else (yogurt, water, etc). What am I supposed to do with the rest? Save it until next time? I haven't tried any of their recipes.
1. these make big pop-cycles!
2. hard thick plastic. good construction
3. drip guards
4. neat star shape
1. hard to remove pop from mold (ive had to use a screwdriver)
2. drip guards drip when tilted 0_0... as long as you dont tilt your pop when you eat it, these drip guards work. bring that pop to your mouth and the cute star shape makes nice deep channels for melted pop to flow right out and on your t-shirt...
3. i dont like that i have to use the base to freeze pops. its such a space hog.
4. the size is almost too big.. i cant eat a whole one in one sitting.. but thats just me..
5. it would be nice if the stick part would go a bit deeper down the mold.. ive had breakage problems when pulling the pop out.. its no fun to eat a popcycle by scraping it out of a mold with a knife..
I make more natural ice pops which may have been the issue.
I could not get the popsicle stick part to stay in any of my molds.
They would ALWAYS pop off and if they stuck they just pulled a random chunk of popsicle with it....
Molds without the stick just fine which is okay I suppose but not it's purpose!