Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.52 shipping
+ $10.00 shipping
Tow Tuff TTF-0345TC Universal Spare Tire Carrier with Lock
|Price:||$20.96 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Universal Spare Tire Carrier with Lock is universal to fits most trailer tongues up to 3" wide and 4" high. The bolt circle fits 4 and 5 lug rims and will accept 4 and 4.5 bolt circle tires
- Overall dimensions of 13" x 4" x 6.25", making it the ideal size to fit onto your trailer. Contains 7/16" pre-drilled holes to make attachment even easier
- The Tow Tuff carrier has a weight capacity of 100 lbs., ensuring that you can work with this product through a variety of different tire needs!
- Constructed of welded, heavy-duty steel with a powder-coat finish, this tire carrier is durable and reliable. Installation is fast and easy with the bolt-on design and included zinc-plated mounting hardware
- Product includes FREE locking tabs/bracket. Note: Padlock not included. 1 year limited Manufacturer's parts warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Make sure it doesn't interfere with your trailer jack prior to tightening it down. If the bolts stick out too much, just reverse them. I would also apply some thread lock on the bolts as the nuts are not nylon lock nuts.
The tire mounted OK, but not perfectly. The two mounting bolts have to be slightly crooked to accommodate the 5 lug bolt tire. I don't think that will be an issue, but it did take some wiggling of the bolts to get the tire to lay flush against the mount. The metal brackets used as a "lock" threaded onto the bolts fine and can easily be bent to accommodate almost any type of lock.
Not a perfect product, but will do the job of securing a spare tire.
The locking tabs are not as heavy-duty as what is pictured but they work fine. The tabs do stick out slightly further than the tire sidewalls so, I'm concerned about catching clothing etc. as I walk beside the trailer.
All in all I think the unit is pretty slick.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Heavy and strong. Does fit my Triton trailer....but it does not fit 18.5 x 8.5 - 8 tires with 4.5 bolt pattern for Triton trailers. Read morePublished 4 days ago by John
Works as displayed, but with angel iron mount had to put in a piece of wood to even out the mount surface, other wise kept tilting down while pulling the trailer.Published 6 days ago by Wayne
It was a breeze to put up. I have very little mechanical experience, and I managed to put it on with no problem.Published 15 days ago by Kathleen Gatens
Bought this for my spare tire on my Nitro Z7. 14x5.5 rim. worked perfectly. I ended up not using the locking mechanism and just bought a 6 foot cable and a lock so I could wrap... Read morePublished 16 days ago by Matt Holloway
Mounts easily and there are a lot of options for different heights. I set mine so that when the trailer is not hooked up to truck the spare tire keeps the tongue off the ground... Read morePublished 18 days ago by Tyler M
installed easy, not really universal, would not fit my 6 hole 225 rim with 2 bolts, had to improvise.....Published 19 days ago by daniel wall
Well made, heavy duty bracket. My problem with it is it's not square. I bolted the bracket to one of the framerails on my trailer and when I mounted the spare tire it looked all... Read morePublished 20 days ago by Debbie McLaughllin