Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 131 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 186 reviews
on May 6, 2016
This body chain was cute until I wore it for an event and the chain snapped within an hour. Once a link breaks you cannot fix it. It does look cute but if you are planning on wearing it to the club or anywhere that involves a lot of moving DO NOT BUY. However, if you plan on wearing it to the beach or poolside laying out then that would be fine. I would just save your time and spend the extra $5 to get a body chain from Forever 21 or something.
on June 13, 2014
This looks great online but in reality it is very flimsy and cheaply made. It literally broke from me gently handling it. Luckily I was able to fix it by re attaching one of the links. It came from China and took weeks to arrive. It looks cute on hopefully it wont break again.
on October 30, 2016
Decent. I've had this now for many years and I still use it on occasion. It's cute. If it goes too low down my back and I bend or lean over, it snaps off. The little circular piece gives. But I just fix it, so its no big deal!
on June 7, 2017
ok
on June 10, 2014
This is a fun body chain but on my size 10, 5'5" self it is small. The bottom dangle that splits to each side comes just under the bust.... easily adjusted if you are handy enough to add in some chain of your own. it worked well next to skin but I made it snap when I work it over a snug tank top. Again, cheaply made and so easy to fix with some jump rings. It is a subtle thing but makes me feel sexy when I wear it.
on August 21, 2016
Unless these are free, I wouldn't recommend getting. I put this body chain on to go with a dress I was wearing. It was a hot outside. By the time the day ended, the chain was rusted and faded.
on July 27, 2014
Its not what I expected, seems to look nice on a person with a short torsel.. where as I'm 5'11 so it stops right below my breast bone. When life gives you lemons what do you do???
on May 9, 2014
It is exactly what I expected. The only down side is that the ring that connects the upper part to the lower didn't hold for long. I have had to put it back together 4 or 5 times already. The key is to not do anything too active while wearing this. Sitting or bending puts strain on the chain and it won't hold. Otherwise it looks great and was a great price!!
on July 14, 2014
It's been well over the time period that this thing was suppose to come in the mail and it's still not here. There's not even a tracking number so I can't even tell where it is. Now I don't even want the stupid thing I just want my money back
on November 24, 2014
BEautiful chain, love it! Fits well!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.