- Series: International Arbitration Law Library Series Set
- Hardcover: 392 pages
- Publisher: Kluwer Law International; 1 edition (January 7, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9041123229
- ISBN-13: 978-9041123220
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,878,133 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Towards A Science of International Arbitration: Collected Empirical Research (International Arbitration Law Library Series Set) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Browse award-winning titles. See more