Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.34 shipping
EZ Towel with New Durable Tube and Packaging, 50 Pieces
|You Save:||$1.09 (11%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The EZ Towel is about the size of a nickel but much thicker... They are made out of a completely 100% Rayon material that is bio-degradable
- Every fisherman needs EZ Towel. How many times have you been out on a fishing adventure and you needed a napkin or paper towel to cleanup with? Now you can use EZ Towel. All you need is a few drops of water and you will have a wet towel instantly.
- Keep your hunting experiences cleaner with EZ Towel. EZ Towel is the handy and tough little instant wet towel at your disposal. Simply wet the nickel-sized towel with some water, watch it grow and use on your face, hands, hunting gear or anywhere else.
- Every mom needs EZ Towels in their diaper bag because they are light weight and durable. Simply grab the tablet from the diaper bag, wet with a few drops of water and wipe away. You can clean your babies’ hands, arms, face, feet and more.
- EZ towel are perfect for dining at your favorite restaurants just carry a few EZ Towels with you when you go. When you are finished eating, just grab an EZ Towel, add a few drops of water and clean yourself up in seconds.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||1 x 3 x 5 inches|
|Material Type||100% rayon|
|Shipping Weight||0.35 pounds|
|Size||9in. X 10in.|
This NEW AND Improved EZ Towel features more compression (it takes less water to activate), a stronger, more durable and moisture-resistant plastic carry tube that will hold up to 10 EZ Towels (included in package for free). This EZ Towel package also comes with a re-designed moisture-resistant zip-lock to insure that your EZ Towels stay dry when you are not using them and a step-by-step guide on the package to show you how to use. EZ Towels are made out of a completely 100% Rayon material that is bio-degradable and septic-safe. The EZ Towel comes packaged in a convenient, re-sealable pouch that holds 50 towels. All you need to do is simply add water, watch it grow, unfold and use. When the EZ Towel is unfolded, it is about 8 1/2 inches by 9 1/2 inches and it is durable, soft and absorbable. Plus, this package of EZ Towels includes a convenient plastic carry case that will hold up to 10 EZ Towels. You can put this in your pocket, purse, or diaper bag and carry it with you on the go. Forget paper towels! The EZ Towel does more work than 10 paper towels combined!
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The package comes with 50 towels and a plastic carrying tube that holds ten of the tablets. These are so convenient because they are so small and easy to carry until needed.
The only note of caution I would make is that these really do look like candy mints, so they should be kept away from little ones.
General product observations:
1) It is somewhat difficult to judge the dimensions of the towel: a) The short dimension (~8.5"), there is little "give", b) The long dimension (stretched, it is greater than 12"), there is quite a bit of "stretch"
2) It takes roughly 1/4 cup of water to activate (unroll)
3) The towel looks like super thick cheese cloth. Nice and soft texture. There is a question about using it as toilet paper, I would say that if you fold resulting in 4-layers, I think it would be pretty decent (much, much better than fast food napkins and certainly better than nothing).
4) While the package I received was sealed, there was 1-tube containing 10 towels and 35 loose towels ... for a total of 45 towels. I was shorted 5 towels. Not only was my expectation 50 towels, but I also expected 5-tubes with 10 towels per tube.
The usage model for these towels is something that is easily carried and when activated (dampened) is similar to Wet-Wipes, but without the sanitation additives. I have rated the towels fairly high, but it is because I do not like Wet-Wipes on my face and prefer a simple damp cloth. BTW, I do carry We-Wipes with me.
Finally, I am disappointed to report receiving only 45 towels, not the 50 expected. The 4-star rating is for the towels, not execution.
= = = = = = = = = =
Holy smokes, without contacting the seller, a completely unexpected 2nd package arrived. My original order was placed 9/7, it was delivered on 9/9 (I submitted feedback the same day), and without contacting the seller (who must have read my feedback), I unexpectedly received a replacement on 9/12. Honestly, I was stunned.
1) As before, it arrived completely sealed.
2) As before, there was a single tube containing 10-towels
3) UNLIKE before, there were 40 loose towels ...PERFECT!!!!
Not only do I like the product (I believe I use it as it was intended), but the customer service was phenomenal. I love doing business with companies that walk-the-walk when it comes to customer service. These guys are phenomenal.
I have two wishes/details that would let me give them five stars. First, they're water-activated and it only takes a few drops. Humidity is thus not their best friend. The bag they come in is recloseable and as the photo shows, they come with a 10-tablet tube carrier as well. But that means 40 of them are "at home", not where you need them - or you're on your own transferring them to ziplocs or other bags to share them out. Including a few extra tubes would be a huge win and would make this a 5-star item in my book.
Second, I would LOVE a "sterile" version, something that had been through a sterilizer on its way out the packaging line. These things would be great assets in emergency medical kits like the ones I put together when I'm hiking/camping/hunting. But right now it's not clear what their status is in terms of maybe cleaning up a skinned knee, for example - and they'd be GREAT at that, but I don't want to use them that way unless I know for sure it's safe. I'd happily pay a few bucks more for an equivalent sterile version if one was available...
1. Small in size, 1cm wide by 2 cm length (slightly larger than a dime but smaller than a nickel)
2. Come with one round carry tube per package
3. Weigh only .10 oz
4. Add about 2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons of water to decompress
5. Towel is 10 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches once wet
6. Are disposable but don't fall apart have a nice tight weaved cotton allowing you to use a few times
9. Stamped with a small logo "Hart" on both ends when compressed
I am so impressed, I bought two additional packs because everyone wants them. They are so small when compressed you'll swear it can't be fifty.
These are great for backpacks, purses and first aid kits and a must have for parents on the go.
I highly recommend!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So how much water is needed? Roughly a capful from bottled water.Read more
Had my first instance of true usefulness and it changed my view on this and its rating.Read more