EZ Towel with New Durable Tube and Packaging, 50 Pieces
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bamboo-derived rayon
- Made in China
- The EZ Towel is about the size of a nickel but much thicker... They are made out of a completely 100% Rayon material that is bio-degradable
- Every fisherman needs EZ Towel. How many times have you been out on a fishing adventure and you needed a napkin or paper towel to cleanup with? Now you can use EZ Towel. All you need is a few drops of water and you will have a wet towel instantly.
- Keep your hunting experiences cleaner with EZ Towel. EZ Towel is the handy and tough little instant wet towel at your disposal. Simply wet the nickel-sized towel with some water, watch it grow and use on your face, hands, hunting gear or anywhere else.
- Every mom needs EZ Towels in their diaper bag because they are light weight and durable. Simply grab the tablet from the diaper bag, wet with a few drops of water and wipe away. You can clean your babies’ hands, arms, face, feet and more.
- EZ towel are perfect for dining at your favorite restaurants just carry a few EZ Towels with you when you go. When you are finished eating, just grab an EZ Towel, add a few drops of water and clean yourself up in seconds.
|Mountain Falls Sunscreens, Exclusively on Amazon|
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This NEW AND Improved EZ Towel features more compression (it takes less water to activate), a stronger, more durable and moisture-resistant plastic carry tube that will hold up to 10 EZ Towels (included in package for free). This EZ Towel package also comes with a re-designed moisture-resistant zip-lock to insure that your EZ Towels stay dry when you are not using them and a step-by-step guide on the package to show you how to use. EZ Towels are made out of a completely 100% Rayon material that is bio-degradable and septic-safe. The EZ Towel comes packaged in a convenient, re-sealable pouch that holds 50 towels. All you need to do is simply add water, watch it grow, unfold and use. When the EZ Towel is unfolded, it is about 8 1/2 inches by 9 1/2 inches and it is durable, soft and absorbable. Plus, this package of EZ Towels includes a convenient plastic carry case that will hold up to 10 EZ Towels. You can put this in your pocket, purse, or diaper bag and carry it with you on the go. Forget paper towels! The EZ Towel does more work than 10 paper towels combined!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have two wishes/details that would let me give them five stars. First, they're water-activated and it only takes a few drops. Humidity is thus not their best friend. The bag they come in is recloseable and as the photo shows, they come with a 10-tablet tube carrier as well. But that means 40 of them are "at home", not where you need them - or you're on your own transferring them to ziplocs or other bags to share them out. Including a few extra tubes would be a huge win and would make this a 5-star item in my book.
Second, I would LOVE a "sterile" version, something that had been through a sterilizer on its way out the packaging line. These things would be great assets in emergency medical kits like the ones I put together when I'm hiking/camping/hunting. But right now it's not clear what their status is in terms of maybe cleaning up a skinned knee, for example - and they'd be GREAT at that, but I don't want to use them that way unless I know for sure it's safe. I'd happily pay a few bucks more for an equivalent sterile version if one was available...
General product observations:
1) It is somewhat difficult to judge the dimensions of the towel: a) The short dimension (~8.5"), there is little "give", b) The long dimension (stretched, it is greater than 12"), there is quite a bit of "stretch"
2) It takes roughly 1/4 cup of water to activate (unroll)
3) The towel looks like super thick cheese cloth. Nice and soft texture. There is a question about using it as toilet paper, I would say that if you fold resulting in 4-layers, I think it would be pretty decent (much, much better than fast food napkins and certainly better than nothing).
4) While the package I received was sealed, there was 1-tube containing 10 towels and 35 loose towels ... for a total of 45 towels. I was shorted 5 towels. Not only was my expectation 50 towels, but I also expected 5-tubes with 10 towels per tube.
The usage model for these towels is something that is easily carried and when activated (dampened) is similar to Wet-Wipes, but without the sanitation additives. I have rated the towels fairly high, but it is because I do not like Wet-Wipes on my face and prefer a simple damp cloth. BTW, I do carry We-Wipes with me.
Finally, I am disappointed to report receiving only 45 towels, not the 50 expected. The 4-star rating is for the towels, not execution.
= = = = = = = = = =
Holy smokes, without contacting the seller, a completely unexpected 2nd package arrived. My original order was placed 9/7, it was delivered on 9/9 (I submitted feedback the same day), and without contacting the seller (who must have read my feedback), I unexpectedly received a replacement on 9/12. Honestly, I was stunned.
1) As before, it arrived completely sealed.
2) As before, there was a single tube containing 10-towels
3) UNLIKE before, there were 40 loose towels ...PERFECT!!!!
Not only do I like the product (I believe I use it as it was intended), but the customer service was phenomenal. I love doing business with companies that walk-the-walk when it comes to customer service. These guys are phenomenal.
- Super compact. I like that you can fit a large cloth in a small dehydrated table. Being so compact comes in handy when you have limited pack space. They're also very light, which is a bonus. I can't believe such a large cloth comes out of a small tab.
- Biodegradable. Virtually all paper products are biodegradable, and these are no exception. I like that I don't need to pack them out when I camp, I can just bury or burn them.
- Funny smell. There was an offputting smell coming out of the towel after expansion. So strange I wasn't sure if I wanted to use it to wipe my face or hands. It went away with time, but one use I had for these was to wipe my face in the morning. I'll be sticking with a cotton wash cloth.
- Very porous. I've seen some people talk about using this as camping toilet paper; I dread to think of how that will work. The towel would need to be doubled or tripled up to make a good enough buffer for me.
Overall: I think this is a fantastic idea and a novel concept. Unfortunately, this seems more like a novelty product to me than something I would use every day. Between the very porous towel and the offputting smell, I don't think I will be using these as much as I was thinking. I'll keep these in my pack as an emergency, but I will continue to use paper and cloth products while camping as I always have.