Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services heera heera avfly_channel_heera  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 138 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 148 reviews
on September 4, 2014
I was looking for a bathrobe for my toddler and ordered two different white 100% cotton bathrobes from different sellers on Amazon. I expected this one to be nicer, because it was made of Turkish cotton, however it was the inferior product. It feels a bit like a cheap beach towel - thin and doesn't seem like it would be very absorbent. Additionally there was a funky smell that I noticed immediately upon taking it out of the packaging. I don't know if it is from chemicals used on the cotton, or the way in which it was stored, or what, but I do not relish the thought of wrapping my toddler in this. It's going back.

For anyone in a similar situation, the one I liked better that I am planning to keep is the one from RobeSalecom (ASIN# B0095JHDIE), Amazon will probably remove the URL but here it is: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0095JHDIE/
on February 18, 2012
My 5 year old granddaughter asked for a bathrobe for
Christmas (I know, what kid asks for a bathrobe????)
but she wanted one like her Mom's. This one is actually better!
It is soft and absorbent, and the outer velour
finish looks great. A little on the pricey side,
but very high quality and worth it over the long term.
I debated the sizing and ended up with the larger one
which turned out to be the right choice, because she is quite tall (she is in kindergarten, but seems
about as tall as most of the second and third-graders
at her school). The robe ends about three inches below
the knee, and the sleeves get turned up once, so it will
take her awhile to outgrow it.
No more after-bath chill! She wears this over her
light-weight pajamas and stays warm and toasty
until bedtime. The hood is a definite plus!
I would not hesitate to purchase from this line again.
on December 8, 2015
My granddaughter loved this. Soft and warm
on August 29, 2015
soft, thick, nice robe
on December 26, 2012
I ordered this for my son for Christmas. I ordered a L/XL. When reviewing the product I could not find the size equivalent so I thought I'd be safe with the largest size, he only wears a size 12. When I received it, inside it says L/XL size 8. It needs to go back.
on June 20, 2011
I initially purchased 2 small size robes for my grandchildren ages 4 and 3 and they fit perfectly. However, decided to exchange them for the next size larger. Amazon put me in touch directly with the distributing company and they were so wonderful about the exchange. The robes arrived in just a few days and my grandchildren love them. They are light and fluffy, but warm and absorbant...really perfect to wrap them in as they get out of the pool or bath.
Great quality product and customer service!
on January 8, 2012
I got those in red and blue for my sons for New Years'. Was hesitant as to the sizes, but at the end size Large fits well both my sons - 7 y.o.@ 63 lbs and 10 y.o. @ 82 lbs. Fits a bit long for the younger one, but I don't mind, they grow so fast - it will last for a few years. Will not fit well on heavier kids - the wrap is suited for a slim to normal sized kid.
on May 6, 2011
I bought this robe for my 5 year old for Christmas. It's super soft and holding up really well. She loves it and wears it all the time. I prefer it big time to the fleece robes, which feel really yucky if you put them on when your wet. This, she slips right on after she gets out of the tub and will lounge around the house in it as long as I will let her!
on November 13, 2014
This robe is amazing! The quality is great, nice and thick, well made! I was a little hesitant on the price but after reading the other reviews and comparing some less expensive robes I went with this one. I'm glad I did! I purchased it for my 2 year old granddaughter. She will be able to wear it for a few years.
on November 7, 2014
My son is a fairly small 5 year old and I purchased the Large so that he could grow into it. It fits perfectly. it is long enough and has enough bulk that he will be able to wear it for at least a couple of years. he is about 44" tall and the length is a few inches above his ankle.