Industrial Deals Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on February 18, 2012
My 5 year old granddaughter asked for a bathrobe for
Christmas (I know, what kid asks for a bathrobe????)
but she wanted one like her Mom's. This one is actually better!
It is soft and absorbent, and the outer velour
finish looks great. A little on the pricey side,
but very high quality and worth it over the long term.
I debated the sizing and ended up with the larger one
which turned out to be the right choice, because she is quite tall (she is in kindergarten, but seems
about as tall as most of the second and third-graders
at her school). The robe ends about three inches below
the knee, and the sleeves get turned up once, so it will
take her awhile to outgrow it.
No more after-bath chill! She wears this over her
light-weight pajamas and stays warm and toasty
until bedtime. The hood is a definite plus!
I would not hesitate to purchase from this line again.
on September 4, 2014
I bought this bathrobe twice, in size 4. The first time I didn't love it (felt thin and not very absorbent, and had a funky chemical smell). The second time (June 2017) I actually meant to purchase a different robe, but rebought this one by accident. To my surprise, it was much nicer this time -- soft and thick, nice and absorbent, and no smell. Maybe they changed the vendor? Anyway, adjusting my rating from two to four stars. The one I just bought in 2017 fits both my 5yo (down to his knees) and my 2yo (down to her ankles).
on December 26, 2012
I ordered this for my son for Christmas. I ordered a L/XL. When reviewing the product I could not find the size equivalent so I thought I'd be safe with the largest size, he only wears a size 12. When I received it, inside it says L/XL size 8. It needs to go back.
on April 3, 2015
This robe is awesome I think I got a size 9 for my 4 year old that fits a size five. I did this because she will be able to use it for years and kids robes are not floor leangth. I wanted it to touch the floor and wrap around her. I have to wrap her in it and tie it because I wanted so big. If u want a knee leangth perfect fit get it true to size. My daughter loves it and actually slept n it the other day. From bath to bed! It's a good quality cotton and absorbs like a towel. The hood is nice and big pockets are sturdy. I have the adult version and I love them very much I'm going to buy a small adult for my son soon!
on November 25, 2013
I bought the light pink for my 4 year old daughter (currently growing out of 4T clothes). Based on reviews that the robe runs small, I ordered a large. The robe covers her head to foot and the sleeves are rolled up twice. She loves it. Now that the mornings are turning cold, she puts it on when she gets out of the bath to stay warm. It is large but she doesn't care and I think it's great she will easily get a couple years of use out of it. We have washed it 3 or 4 times, once because she got bath fizzer dye all over it. Well made, washes well, still looks great, no staining from the fizzers, nice shade of bubble gum pink.
on June 8, 2014
My wife wanted a robe for our 6 year old grandson who complained of being cold when he got out of the bath. We looked in all of the usual stores, but apparently kids robes are a seasonal item, not usually available in summer, so we were delighted to find this one on Amazon.

It looks good, feels great, and fits him just right. My wife knows more about thread count and construction of a garment than I do, and she was very pleased with the quality of this robe. We got him the blue one. It's a nice color, and he is quite happy with it.
on March 29, 2014
The reviews for the most part are great, but of course, one can't be sure until you have the product in front of you. So, OK, I'm impressed. Good weight, nice quality. I bought this hoping my 15 month old grandson could wear the small, silly me, he'll need to wait at least a year. New baby is on the way, I think I'll grab another one, like another reviewer mentioned, so I won't have to settle for something inferior three years from now.
on December 19, 2012
Usually we shop the brick and mortar stores in order to see and examine clothing items, however, none carried what we were determined to purchase. Since Amazon had always dealt honorably with us, we trusted this offering enough to order it. I am so glad we did, because the merchandise is first-rate. I would recommend TowelSelections Hooded Kids Bathrobes to my friends. Our grandchildren will be knocked out at Christmastime.
on December 10, 2013
I have two thick white terry robes, and they're still in excellent condition after at least 10 years of being washed in bleach and dried in a hot dryer. I was looking for something similar for my 4 year old son. Although I knew it would be big for him, I ordered a medium for plenty of room to grow. He loves putting it on after his baths. I love the hood. Nice thick quality material like my robes. I think it will last him for years.
on November 13, 2014
This robe is amazing! The quality is great, nice and thick, well made! I was a little hesitant on the price but after reading the other reviews and comparing some less expensive robes I went with this one. I'm glad I did! I purchased it for my 2 year old granddaughter. She will be able to wear it for a few years.