Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 14, 2017
I've been wearing this TowelSelections super soft twilight blue plush bathrobe a couple of evenings that have been chilly and this is really warm! I didn't want to turn the heat on yet and even though it got into the upper 50s, no problem! There is no worry about color transfer onto furnishings or PJs. When they say "plush", they mean it. It does take awhile to dry, but when you feel it, you'll understand why.
on January 12, 2017
Much lighter in weight than a terry cloth robe of comparable bulk, yet pleasantly thick, warm and comfy as a down-filled winter coat. The lavender color was perfectly reproduced in the photos. Too bad there is no way to reproduce the feel of the "super plush fleece" material, which is even softer and more luxurious than it looks in the pictures. The only thing that could be improved is the company's no-nonsense name, "TowelSelections." This robe looks and feels like an item that should carry some luxury clothing brand name and if it did would cost much more than the $93.99 that Amazon currently shows marked down about 50%.
on July 2, 2017
Lovely soft, fluffy & warm bathrobe. A very bright white color. I've used it about 6 months and the nap (little fuzzy hairs) has become very slightly matted down with use. But it is still very fluffy & warm. Great product!
on November 16, 2017
Very nice. Very soft and we like the schoolbus yellow.

The first one we got was too large. Fortunatly, Amazon makes it really easy to return things. Pick the smaller size that you think might fit you.
on February 5, 2017
Bought this a couple of years ago to give to a friend, stopped being friendly with that friend and kept it for myself (she was a woman and I am a man but it doesn't seem to to matter for this item). The fit is pretty good for my average frame and the material is warm and very soft. It is pure ecstasy to don this robe after is been taken out of the drier! I got into robes almost a decade ago and haven't looked back for comfort when it comes to lounging around the house. This was is particularly nice and I don't remember exactly what I paid for it but I'm positive it was worth the price.
on August 3, 2016
This bathrobe is an incredibly good choice if you are looking for a plush, cozy wrap after bath or shower. My first choice would have been a terry cloth robe because the one I had for years finally wore out. I never could find a replacement long enough or roomy enough ( I'm a curvy girl). This one is better!!! It's the right length, has plenty of room, cozy, and makes me feel so pampered. I wish I had purchased long before now because I absolutely love it! It is well made, washes well... just can't find anything I don't like about it. The taupe color is beautiful! There are so many color choices these would make great his & her gifts also.
on August 29, 2017
I'm totally digging this robe. It's super soft, looks like quality fabric and construction, and it's definitely warm. I'd love to order another as a gift for my best friend, and probably will.
on December 15, 2016
I was a little hesitant about the low price, but after carefully scouring the reviews, I bought one for myself and am in love! I turned around and bought five more for friends, all white. It is seriously like being wrapped in a cloud of kittens. I've washed mine twice so far with no problems. The remind me of the ones at the Four Seasons. Pay close attention to the sizing, though... it's pretty crazy. I'm a round gal (Women's 2x-3x) and the L/XL fits perfectly with many inches to spare. My "ladies Large"
friends fit perfectly into the S/M.
on October 20, 2016
Purchased this robe in a different color, charcoal, last year and loved it so very much that I decided to grab another one this year. So far no "fuzzies" have shed from last years purchase and it washes nicely. Hopefully this color, purple, will yield the same results. I own two heated lap throws and a blanket made from similar plush microfiber type material and they shed like a mangy dog! Seems it is very difficult to find ANY product in this type of material that does not shed so I am well chuffed.
on November 15, 2016
I've had this robe for 3 years now and it looks as good now as it did when I bought it. It's super soft and comfortable. It's long enough to keep me warm without being too long to trip over(I'm 5'2"). It's kept its color very well over the years and hasn't faded or lost its softness.
As some other reviewers have mentioned, it does run a tad bit to big. Which I personally like. If you want a proper fit though, I would recommend going one size down from what you usually wear.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.