|Fits as expected||
TowelSelections Turkish Cotton Bathrobe Shawl Collar Terry Robe Made in Turkey
|Price:||$59.95 - $97.89 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Jasmine Collection luxury shawl collar bathrobe.
- Terry cloth robe for women and men.
- Size Chart: X-SMALL/SMALL: Length: 44 inches, Shoulder: 18.9 inches, Chest: 42.5 inches. SMALL/MEDIUM: Length: 46.5 inches, Shoulder: 20.5 inches, Chest: 47 inches. MEDIUM/LARGE: Length: 47.6 inches, Shoulder: 22 inches, Chest: 51 inches. LARGE/X-LARGE: Length: 49 inches, Shoulder: 24.5 inches, Chest: 55 inches.
- Machine washable. Tumble dry low.
- 100% Turkish Cotton. Made in Turkey.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Jasmine Collection terry shawl bathrobes are made of 100% absorbent Turkish cotton which is renowned with its absorbency, durability and softness. Machine washable, made in Turkey.
- Terry cloth robe for women and men.
- Luxury shawl collar bathrobe.
- Four different sizes available.
- Machine washable.
- 100% Turkish Cotton.
- Made in Turkey.
- Machine washable, wash in warm water. Tumble dry low heat.
- Wash bathrobe separately from clothing.
- Take off the belt from bathrobe before you wash it.
- Avoid contact with skin care products. Some skin care products may stain your bathrobe.
- Adding 1/2 cup of white distilled vinegar to the rinse water will remove any detergent build-up and the lint.
- Avoid using bleach, fabric softeners and dryer sheets. Bleach breaks down the cotton fibers. Softeners reduce absorbency.
- If you see a pulled loop on your bathrobe, please cut the pulled loop with a pair of scissors. This will not damage the item.
X-Small/Small: Length: 44 inches, Shoulder: 18.9 inches, Chest: 42.5 inches.
Small/Medium: Length: 46.5 inches, Shoulder: 20.5 inches, Chest: 47 inches.
Medium/Large: Length: 47.6 inches, Shoulder: 22 inches, Chest: 51 inches.
Large/X-Large: Length: 49 inches, Shoulder: 24.5 inches, Chest: 55 inches.
* Melsimo is a registered trademark of TowelSelections.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B005VA6BBG
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 15, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. NOT one size. Who came up with one size anyway?
2. Terry cloth. I like to use my robe instead of rubbing and damaging my skin.
3. Must not shed. This is important, but no one ever mentions it.
4. Must be thick and fluffly and white.
This robe satisifies all of those criteria and more. There's another version of this robe available for less money without the shawl collar. I like the shawl collar, I don't particularly know why, maybe it's more comfortable? Or just looks nice?
I'm an xs and this robe in the s/m was expectedly huge and came down to my shins at 5'4". The sleeves are a good length though, not terribly long. Highly recommend this over any of the other robes on amazon.
I've seen terry robes in stores that sold for twice the price, but didn't even come close in quality.
If you want a hotel-type terrycloth robe, this is for you.
It is fantastically thick.
The thickness and plushiness is the same as the one I saw at Brooks Brothers outlet store for 99 dollars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have had the fortune to stay in many luxury hotels around the world for work and one of the things I always appreciate about a stay at the Four Seasons is the nice robe they... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Goldengate
Wonderful soft comfortable bathrobe. It is meant to keep you warm after a soak in the tub. I was taking a shower...and the doorbell rang. Read morePublished 21 days ago by biz4two
Bought this for my wife. She absolutely loves it and it fits her perfectlyPublished 27 days ago by Leverage
This robe is the material I wanted but not as soft as I expected. A little disappointed but happy with it on the whole.Published 28 days ago by Kathryn S.
Material is good quality. Was not in love with the shade of navy since it was not super dark but more like a washed denim blue color. Read morePublished 1 month ago by sirwin