Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 26, 2016
I purchased this a robe to wear outside when I go to my hot tub in the winter/fall time when it is colder outside. I could not be happier with this robe. First, it is very thick as compared to some of the other robes out there. I actually purchased 3 different model robes from TowelSelections that are all cotton terry robes. (At the time I wasn't sure how accurate the sizing would truly be and how good each model would be for drying me off after getting out of the hot tub).

This model robe, which is listed as the Jasmine Collection, is the thickest off all of the robes. (other two robes were Magnolia Collection & Lily Collection)

The color of the robe (Cendre Blue) matches the photo that was online when I purchased. I went with a size of large/xtra-large (L/XL). FYI: I am male, 6 ft tall and typically wear a large size shirt. (see photo) It fits great as it goes to just below the knees and the sleeves go to my hands. The robe feels great to wear and does an excellent job of drying me off when I get out of the tub. I use it as a towel to dry myself off when I get inside, so there is no need for an additional towel.

Since purchasing the robe I have washed and dried it 5 times and it still looks as good as new. (see photo)
review image
on June 16, 2011
SWEET! I lost a hotel robe in a move last month, and couldn't be happier. this robe is a great trade up. it is full, thick, and wonderfully comfortable, i could live in it. i bought a lge/xlge, i am 5' 8", the sleeves come down to just below my knuckles, the length is mid calf, the belt is perfectly placed (sometimes i have problems with this) and the collar keeps the drafts out, a little warm for the summer, but it feels so wonderful, who cares! this is an excellent robe, and an excellent buy. i'm glad i had the chance to buy one.
0Comment| 112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 7, 2016
LOVE IT. That's all I have to say, mk.

But really, I was searching (for hours) online for a high quality, comfortable robe I could get embroidered. I am SO glad I chose this one! It is a very heavyweight terry. I'm 5'7, 155ish, and ordered a s/m for myself. My husband is 6', 180ish and I got him a m/l. They both are a great length on us (about the same as the model in the pictures) and the front overlaps completely on us, so you won't be getting any cold drafts down your front if you are a similar size. I do tend to roll the sleeves up if I'm washing hands or doing dishes, but to me that is preferable to them being too short.
on January 12, 2015
Purchased this robe in blue for the wife for Christmas and it has not disappointed - with a caveat.

The robe arrived well packed and sizing length for my average height wife was just fine, as pictured actually, little below the knee. This thing is HEAVY, thick and rugged. The material is like a very heavy cotton towel, if you don't like towels, you could literally use this as one.

Downside, this is not soft, comfort wise, a comparison would be a 200 thread count. Is not going to give you rug burn, but if you want something that's going to caress your body, this is not it. HOWEVER, the weight and thickness of this makes it worth it. Seems like as far as robes go you can't really have it all, let me break it down for my personal opinion:
1. cotton - not super soft, but heavy and drying
2. microfiber - soft, but thin and not very absorbent
3. silk - soft
4. fleece - soft and thick, not very absorbent

At the end of the day, dry is warm, heavy cotton helps get you dry.

As for the wife's opinion, her actions speak for themselves, she wears this out of the shower. She also like it over her PJ's around the house. Skip the longer versions, unless you want to be picking your wife off the floor at the bottom of the steps.
on February 13, 2017
This robe is full sized and runs large. I am only 5'3 and not skinny. I wear a X-Large in women's tops,so I got the Med/Lrg size. It hits at my ankles and the sleeves are way too long. But, I bought this because I need to stay warm after I get out of the shower, not to look sexy. So, this robe gets the job done. I got the Lead color. I thought it was grey in the picture, but it actually more of a dark green/grey. This robe has a smell when you open the package, so it needs to be washed before wearing. After I washed it, there were a lot of cotton fibers coming loose on the inside in the inseams. I had to take scissors and cut them out. The outside is still OK though. It is very heavy, not itchy and it is absorbent to water.. A good winter robe.
on September 12, 2016
This is exactly what I was looking for in a robe. It's heavy in a good way, warm without being sweaty, has excellent construction, and is beautifully comfortable. The color is kind of a darkish lavender with a strong hint of pink. I'm 5'10", 170, 34C, usually a medium or large, and the M/L comes to about mid-calf and wraps around with a good overlap but without being huge. There is no inner tie, but the inherent friction of terry keeps it from slipping open. I haven't washed it yet, but it's already fairly soft and I expect it will only become more so with time. I'm probably going to live in this thing during the winter.
on February 16, 2018
I bought the slate gray and it fits, looks, and feels great. I looked at the lighter weight versions and saw customers pictures of it and they did not look well made. So I decided to get the heavier version. It is well made and I washed it before wearing and it showed no signs of pilling and the robe left no residue (threads etc.) in the washing machine. This is a wonderful robe. I purchased the x-small-small and measured my shoulders etc. with the dimensions given before ordering. I am 5' 4" and 125 lbs. My last robe wrapped around me so much that the outside wrap came all the way around to my other side so that the pocket on that side was not accessible. This one wraps around perfectly where the underside pocket is only partially covered. .
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 4, 2016
Did a review already but will do another. This is a wonderfully, thick, fluffy robe. Will be great for chilly mornings/eves and . . . climbing out of the hot tub. Thirsty, high quality terry and the color is exactly as shown. This robe is a genuine bargain for the quality. Very pleased and will recommend to my friends and family.
on December 2, 2015
Bought for my wife, she says it’s like wearing a really soft towel with sleeves. My wife asked me to buy her a Turkish Bathrobe like we had in the resort in Montego Bay Jamaica last year and this is even better. I was a little concerned buying it before touching it but we were pleasantly surprised so we bought another one for me. Very well made, very soft and worth the price.
on January 8, 2018
I ordered this robe for my finance, yet was not that soft. Sizing is correct. Ended up returning it, and purchased the following men's robe which was a lot softer:

Again, good bath robe yet not that soft (5/10).

Dr. Jeff