100% Cotton Bath Towels, Hand Towels Easy Care, Ringspun Cotton for Maximum Softness and Absorbency, 2-Pack - White (16" x 30") - by Utopia Towels
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2-pack of cotton bath towels; size 16 by 30 inches
- 100% cotton is ringspun for ultimate softness; quality cotton will get softer over time
- Stands up to multiple machine wash and dry cycles; specially processed to resist shrinking and retain color
- 2-Ply construction makes these towels to last many washes
- Terry towel material allows for maximum absorbency; perfect for poolside, bathroom, or gym use
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get the most value for your money with our Top-Rated Hand Towel Set! Pamper yourself with the Luxury Combed Cotton Hand Towel Set made from soft and durable ringspun cotton. Each is generously sized 16 by 30-inches hand towel is extra absorbent and practical for quick drying and long-lasting quality. Professionally hemmed edges are carefully graded for quality control and product durability. Towels are very absorbent and will remain soft after multiple wash and dry cycles.
• 100% Cotton provides optimal softness and absorbency.
• Quick drying fabric.
• Quality ringspun terry cloth for lasting luxury.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Utopia Deals||American Pillowcase||Goza Towels|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Washed them right away to try to remove the dirt. They emerged from the washer with dirt remaining and now the addition of snags and unraveling.
The tan, aka champagne, towels seemed clean, but obviously it's hard to tell when they are dirt-color to start. After ONE WASH, BOTH started to fray along the sides. Not a loose thread here or there but the entire side is coming loose on both towels.
I took pictures of the fraying champagne-colored towels. You should be able to see the photos with the listing above.
On the plus side the towels are rather thick and absorbent. This would be good if they 1) did not arrive stained, and 2) did not fall apart after a single wash.
I bought these because there were many good reviews here, but it seems a lot of these reviews were written before the customers actually used or washed the towels.
Pieces of junk and complete waste of money. Do not buy.
I give them 5 stars for the first 6 months and 1 star after that.....since they are soon to be oil rags for the garage.