Consider these available items
Tower Inflatable 9’10” Stand Up Paddle Board - (6 Inches Thick) - Universal SUP Wide Stance - Premium SUP Bundle (Pump & Adjustable Paddle Included) - Non-Slip Deck - Youth and Adult - Adventure 1
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [WIDE SUP DESIGN] – The Tower Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board is 9’10” long and provides 32” of deck width for improved stability and balance while standing.
- [SUPERIOR MANEUVERABILITY] – The large single bottom fin helps improve overall speed, handling and steering for easier use by kids, teens and adults alike.
- [MILITARY GRADE MATERIAL] – 6” Thick Military-Grade PVC material and Drop-Stitch construction provides extreme durability. Never worry again about dings and board cracks.
- [NON-SLIP SOFT TOP DECK & QUALITY] – Great for beginners, as well as experts! People of all skill levels will appreciate our design which reduces the likelihood of accidents or injuries should you fall—happens to us all!
- [INFLATABLE & PORTABLE] – Take your paddleboard with you wherever you go! It quickly inflates or deflates for easy storage, making it ideal for the lake, river or ocean.
- [COMPLETE PADDLEBOARD KIT] – Every Tower Paddle Board comes with a 3-PC Fiberglass Paddle, high-pressure SUP pump, high-end Tower branded diamond grooved deck pad, removable center fin, a hand hold strap, and a roll-up carrying strap.
- [2-YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY] – on all iSUPs covering everything outside of normal wear and tear (does not apply to included paddle or accessories).
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Tower Adventurer Inflatable SUP Package:
Includes a 9'10" x 32" x 6" inflatable SUP, 3-PC Fiberglass Paddle, high-pressure SUP pump, high-end Tower branded diamond grooved deck pad, removable center fin, a hand hold strap, a roll-up carrying strap. The Adventurer 1 is a great all-round sup, for flatwater activities such as fishing, yoga, touring or even sunbathing!
A Giant Leap forward in Inflatable SUP Design:
4" blow up SUPs (which is pretty much all inflatable SUPs on the market) leave a lot to be desired. They sag in the middle, slowing you down and ride low in the water so you end up standing in a puddle of cold water. The 6" thick, military grade Tower Adventurer Inflatable paddle board is dramatically more rigid, plus it floats higher in the water - so no wet feet. But this is only one of many attributes that set the Adventurer iSUP apart from the competition.
A Viable EPS/Epoxy Board Alternative - We're not kidding:
Traditionally, inflatable SUP boards were only a consideration for traveling but With the rigidity of the Tower Adventurer, an inflatable SUP is now also a viable EPS/Epoxy board alternative for anyone who isn't a die-hard surfer.
Performs Like a Hard Board
The Tower Adventurer 1 inflatable stand up paddleboard is made from extremely rugged materials like those you'd find on the highly regarded Zodiac boats and river rafts. The Adventurer 1 is made with drop-stitch technology which uses thousands of fibers that connect the top deck to the bottom to hold it's shape. When inflated the board has the rigidity of a piece of plywood. We can put the nose of the Adventurer 1 on a chair and the tail on another chair and a 200 pound person can stand in the middle with very little flex.
Riding a rigid inflatable SUP will make you feel like you’re on a hard board without compromising stability or performance. Many inflatable stand up paddle boards (SUPs) on the market are still only 4” thick and pretty difficult for an adult to comfortably ride. Our inflatable SUPs have been at least 6” thick since we first produced them years ago, making our boards 4x as rigid with 2x the weight capacity. The added benefits make Tower SUPs a great option for beginners and tandem riders alike.
Durable Enough to Run Over
That’s right--forget about dents and dings with inflatable boards. These no hassle boards can be used in white water rapids and paddled onto rocky shores. We’ve even thrown them off of buildings and run them over with a car and they’re no worse for the wear. The durability comes down to the top notch drop-stitch construction (for rigidity) and military grade material (for exterior strength) of our boards. Be weary of newer boards made with the fused process. While they may be lighter, they lose rigidity and durability in the construction process and are much cheaper boards overall.
Store or Take It Anywhere
Storing a stand up paddle board has never been easier. A deflated inflatable SUP is about the size of a rolled up sleeping bag. This allows you to tuck it into the trunk of your car and easily store in a closet. Additionally, inflatables are pretty lightweight, so even petite riders can transport the board. There’s no need to rent a board when you’re on vacation--just check it on the plane with you. And in the off season you can simply store it in the garage or shed. Cold temperatures won’t hurt them at all.
Easy Enough for Anyone to Learn
Paddleboarding is the fastest growing watersport because just about anyone any age and skill level can learn how to SUP. It’s a great way to get the family together or mix up your workout routine. And at the end of the day, it’s easy to just roll up and stow away or keep inflated all season long. Maintenance is simple, just rinse after use and use mild soap and water when it’s time for an extra cleanup. Inflatable paddle boards make owning a SUP a no brainer.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 118 x 32 x 6 inches; 25 Pounds
- Item model number : BD-TWR-ADV-PKG
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : April 19, 2012
- Manufacturer : Tower
- ASIN : B007VP6RA4
Best Sellers Rank:
#388,814 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #191 in Stand-Up Paddleboards
- Customer Reviews: