Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Customer reviews

80%
20%
Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on August 23, 2011
So I picked up the album on account I had the song 'My Patch' stuck in my head from playing the video game Little Big Planet. I am happy to report that the rest of the album has that quirky, playful, energetic feel to it across the board. While other Amazon reviewers have described Jim Noir's sound as a mix of Paul McCartney and Beach Boys, I would add that there are other songs in this album that reflect influences from such groups as Super Furry Animals and Blur to name two (check out 'I me You I'm Your' for the former and 'Turbulent Weather' for the latter). If you like Jims work here you may as well pick up his self titled 2008 release.
on June 29, 2015
This is a fantastic album by a great artist. I was introduced the the song "My Patch" from the game LittleBigPlanet. I loved the song and listened to more of his music via Pandora. Eventually I knew I had to have the CD. It's good!