Tower Paddle Boards iSUP Package "Adventurer 2" 10'4"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PACKAGE DEAL: New design includes front bungee, carrying handles on the nose and tail plus a 3 piece fiberglass paddle, fin and pump
- PORTABLE - Easy to store and transport
- EXTREMELY RIGID - Weight limit of up to 350 lbs on the water. When fully inflated, it feels very similar to a hard board
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY -2-Year Manufacturers Warranty on iSUPs which cover everything outside of normal wear and tear (does not apply to included paddle or accessories)
- HIGHLY DURABLE - Military-grade PVC material and drop-stitch construction. Never worry again about dings and board cracks
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Weight||26 pounds|
|Package Height||13.7 x 16.9 x 37.3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||37.04 pounds|
Performs Like a Hard Board
Riding a rigid inflatable SUP will make you feel like you’re on a hard board without compromising stability or performance. Many inflatable stand up paddle boards (SUPs) on the market are still only 4” thick and pretty difficult for an adult to comfortably ride because they bend too much. Our inflatable SUPs have been at least 6” thick since we first produced them years ago, making our boards 4x as rigid with 2x the weight capacity. The added benefits make Tower SUPs a great option for beginners and tandem riders alike.
That’s right--forget about dents and dings with inflatable boards. These no hassle boards can be used in white water rapids and paddled onto rocky shores. We’ve even thrown them off of buildings and run them over with a car and they’re no worse for the wear. The durability comes down to the top notch drop-stitch construction (for rigidity) and double layered military grade material (for exterior strength) of our boards. Be weary of newer boards made with the fused process. While they may be lighter, they lose rigidity and durability in the construction process and are much cheaper boards overall.
Storing a stand up paddle board has never been easier. A deflated inflatable SUP is about the size of a rolled up sleeping bag. This allows you to tuck it into the trunk of your car and easily store in a closet. Additionally, inflatables are pretty lightweight, so even petite riders can transport the board. There’s no need to rent a board when you’re on vacation--just check it on the plane with you. And in the off season you can simply store it in the garage or shed. Cold temperatures won’t hurt them at all.
Paddleboarding is the fastest growing watersport because just about anyone any age and skill level can learn how to SUP. It’s a great way to get the family together or mix up your workout routine. And at the end of the day, it’s easy to just roll up and stow away or keep inflated all season long. Maintenance is simple, just rinse after use and use mild soap and water when it’s time for an extra cleanup. Inflatable paddle boards make owning a SUP a no brainer.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
company seems to be very responsive to any issues people are having and what a great deal it is to know I can get good customer service in the future if I have any issues. I have no vested interest in this company or their boards and bought this package with my own hard earned money. Enjoy!!!
Now for the good.
- If you didn't know this was an inflatable you'd never be able to tell the difference. Yes, it's THAT rigid! I had this up on two saw horses and stood on it just like in their videos! The only thing that gives it away as an inflatable is if you're approaching 200lbs it'll start to sag ever so slightly in the middle.
- It's also made extremely well, this really feels like something that is truly "military grade". That being said it IS an inflatable so don't be dumb with it. A really sharp rock or other underwater obstacles like metal will certainly damage or puncture the craft...but then again anything that would do that damage to this would surely also damage an non-inflatable.
- The board itself is extremely fast and maneuverable in the water. When my Wife and I went on our first longer trip (about 3mi round trip) it was really windy going out and so I gave her the BicSup thinking the stability would benefit her. We switched half way through though as she found this MUCH easier to maneuver in the higher winds.
- Company is really cool, they even send out postcards thanking people for the purchase!
- Fin attaches easily and seems fairly sturdy...the fins permanently attached to the board are great as well!
- The pressure gauge flew off when pumping it up the first time and wouldn't go back on because the threads were stripped... I fixed it with some hot glue and it's held since but figured it was worth noting.
- The paddle is passable, but overall it's heavy and the paddle surface is fairly small. Upgraded almost immediately to some paddles that were on sale elsewhere and never looked back.
I really like the plain white/grey/black design, with no loud colors, crazy patterns or excessive details. Just very elegant.
I had an issue with the second board, where the center fin was missing from the original box. It took me just 2 emails and less than 10 minutes to let them know and ship a replacement one, with a kind apology.
I'm a fan.