Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Towle Living 3-Piece Ceramic Caddy with Wood Tray” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 52% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Towle Living 3-Piece Ceramic Caddy with Wood Tray
|Price:||$20.21 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This 3-Piece Ceramic Caddy with Wooden Tray will keep your flatware neatly organized and all in one place
- Made from ceramic, each caddy features a stainless steel impression of a fork, knife or spoon
- Including a wooded tray, this set makes it easy to transport silverware to the table or buffet
- Each caddy measures 4-1/4 inch high; the wood tray is 13-1/2 inch long x 5 inch wide
- Flatware caddies are dishwasher safe, the wood tray should be hand washed with a damp cloth and dried immediately
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
This 3 Piece Ceramic Caddy on Wood Tray will keep your flatware neatly organized and all in one place. White ceramic caddies feature stainless steel impressions/designations for forks, knives and spoons (one on each caddy). The caddies sit on a finely finished brown wooden tray for easy transport to the table or buffet. Caddies are 4-1/4 inch high, wood tray is 13-1/2 inch long x 5 inch wide.
Top Customer Reviews
My kitchen is really tiny, so I need all of the cabinet space I can get. I hated having my silverware in a drawer, It just seemed to take up a lot of space (I don't know why it bothered me, don't ask!). But I saw this online, and I thought it looked SO cute. I'm able to fit most of my utensils in it, and I have it on my kitchen island. Since we eat mostly buffet style in my house, this is really convenient!
The containers can hold 6 or 12 solid pieces of silverware without looking strange or being too full. I have 6 forks, 6 knives and then 6 tea and tablespoons. The top of the container comes almost exactly to the end of the handle on the butter knife with the blade part up. It's sturdy enough that I can drop my heavy metal (ha) knives into it without thinking it's going to break. Also by virtue of being ceramic they're easily washable in case I get messy while cooking.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am on my fifth one! Bought two for myself and three for friends.Read more