Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Color: Clear Carrying Bag|Change

Showing 1-10 of 324 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 338 reviews
on January 22, 2012
For the price, this was a wonderful purchase. It was a bit large. (9 inches long, 4 inches wide, 5 inches tall- 2 zippered compartments) So unless you have a large purse, or use it as an organizer, you may want to think about it. However, I use it for traveling. It is very sturdy (heavy plastic) and the zippers are strong, not flimsy. I like the handle part as well. For the price, I would recommend purchasing more than one since the prices are higher for less well constructed in the stores.
on December 6, 2012
I ordered these bags for wedding party gifts. I was going to fill them with a bunch of different items. 5 out of the 20 I ordered were sewn with the side zipper on the inside! and 3 others had holes in them.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!
on April 3, 2017
The strap is beyond super small and the zipper came broken. Waste of 5$. In not one to complain but this was awful.
on August 11, 2012
I bought this to replace the clear bag I use for work, because my zipper broke. I've been using this bag for a few months now and it works great. I have had no problems and it is big enough to store all of my things including my water bottle. I love that the strap is detachable, because I prefer to just carry mine by the hand into work. If you need a clear bag, you can't go wrong with this one.
on April 2, 2017
I need a clear bag to bring to work. At first it felt really flimsy and that it would break easily but I've had it a few months and stuffed it full and it still is intact. I would love it even more if the straps were longer so I can use it as a crossbody bag
on April 2, 2015
easier to find packed items in a clear bag
on March 6, 2017
I like the clear bag. It's perfect for my job(Amazon ph7).
on March 15, 2017
Shoulder strap a little shorter than I wanted.
on August 12, 2016
horrible
on April 10, 2017
bag could have been a little bigger