- Paperback: 450 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (May 5, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1461151880
- ISBN-13: 978-1461151883
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,338,210 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Toxic Light 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Steven Magee is a world leading expert on ground based solar radiation. He discovered the "Multiple-Sun" effect that occurs in modern society, found unnaturally high levels of solar radiation at ground level, discovered radiation suppression by nature and developed the "Tree Canopy Light Interference", “Structure Light Interference” and “Atmospheric Energy Interference” effects for solar radiation.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But it is a wake up call to us all. Well worth reading.