Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Toxicity
Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 7, 2017
Thanks
on July 9, 2016
Awesome
2 helpful votes
on January 20, 2011
Much better than "Hypnotize," maybe not with sales but quality, "Toxicity" was definitely worth the listen. A fierce rollercoaster can describe the experience with this album.

The reason that I gave System of a Down's second effort 4 stars, which is still good, is because of parts of "Chop Suey" and "ATWA." It's indisputable truth is that lyrics about "self-righteous suicide" and lyrics that speak of a religious matter that isn't correctly grasped (Chop Suey) has a negative connotation, and I don't like to think that anything like that track was overrated; I'm not sure why an aspect of "ATWA" seemed like a dead man walking (I don't feel/eat anymore).

Most of the rhythms on this album were exquisitely done and are fun to listen to like "Bounce," "Psycho" and "Deer Dance." Of course, weird lyrics are presented. Most of the album is fast paced, but at times, rhythms slow down.

Overall, "Toxicity" is an intriguing masterpiece.
11 comment|Report abuse
on April 30, 2016
I got this as a gift for a friend. Being I know they were a huge fan of the band and I was force to them live with them. I thought I would buy this CD for them knowing they know it. I figure they could have one for they car or keep it at work Toxicity
on April 12, 2016
Great deal!!
on April 9, 2016
Love it
on July 8, 2013
I love this album!!! When Chop Suey came out in the radio I really liked it and it was different type of music. I recently heard the song again on the radio and I decided to purchase the album to see what I missed out over the years. This album is soo incredible!From the lyrcis to the music. I seriously listen to this album everyday. When I get a ready for work and when I am in the shower. My favorite song from this album is "Shimmy". Its a short song but has a lot of rhythm. Highly recommend this album!!
on May 2, 2017
Jams!
on October 7, 2015
i remember headbanging to this CD as a child, especially chop suey. owning this CD.. makes you happy inside. dont deny yourself that.
2 helpful votes