Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Customer reviews

Toy Story 2
Format: Hardcover|Change

on August 15, 2010
I recieved this book 5 days after my order was placed with amazon.com on line
It is new condition from seller artsyone the price was lower than I would have paid in the store sent very securely in bubble wrap envelope I am very pleased with the speed of delivery and condition of the book and the price Thank You
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 12, 2014
Have you ever watched Toy Story 2? If you have then this is a retelling of part of the story where Woody finds out that there was a TV show made of him and his team Bullseye, Jessie and The Prospector. But Andy's old friends do not want to let him go and go on a search of finding him. This book is about 40 pages long and is perfect for bedtime. The illustrations match the story and also the movie if you have seen it. If you like Toy Story then you will like this book.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 3, 2006
The story is incomplete and confusing. There are considerable gaps without a parent, adult or smart kid adding additional explanations as the story goes along. If you haven't seen the film you would find yourself scratching your head. Shame on Pixar and Disney for allowing such a poorly written book to be published. If your kid doesn't read, the pictures, frames right out of the cartoon, are great. (The two stars are for the pictures.) But, where were the editors? Is the assumption that kids don't read anyway, so who's going to notice? Well anyway, here's to the illiterates: the one's who call themselves editors and the one's they are cultivating.
on January 12, 2005
I am buying all the Disney Read-Aloud Story books for my sons. I have not been disappointed in any except this one. There is not enough story in the writing. Many details from the movie are left out. I think this might be due to the fact that they used a very large and bold typeface. Or is this a "who-came-first-the-chicken-or-the-egg" question.

I gave it 3 stars because the visuals are nice. I think they are taken directly from the film.
on August 2, 2000
My one year old son loves Toy Story, especially Woody. His face lights up at the sight of him and this book has wonderful color pictures that keeps him interested when I read it to him. It follows the movie very well and is his favorite night-time read. It is also broken down into chapters so you don't have to read it all in one sitting. Thank goodness for this book and I can only wait for the movie!
on February 6, 2001
My 3 1/2 year old son enjoys this book, and I'll admit that the illustrations are great, but I find the text of this book lacking. For example on page 40, the text reads: "I'm supposed to be played with," he decided"--is this even correct grammar? The choppiness of the text, lack of flow, and overuse of exclamation points makes the story a disappointment to read.
on May 31, 2000
I bought this book hoping to please my child's interest in Toy Story. I was not dissappointed. With a few chapters to choose from, a parent can definitely get their money's worth out of this book.
on January 17, 2006
My daugther is in loe with this booh.Good diagram,picture.This was a beautifull gift to her
on June 2, 2003
The pictures are beatiful and big!. My 2 year old loves it. She takes it every where she goes!
on January 13, 2000
I liked this book. I think this is one of the best books I've read. I really liked the character Woody and Buzz. I think in Toy Story 1 that Woody was trying to be better than Buzz, but I think this adventure was better.