FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
& FREE Shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Four-player game support competitive and cooperative multiplayer options.
- Engage in 10 fast-paced shooting galleries, containing 30 addictive mini-games - some adapted from the theme park attraction, others brand new and original to the game.
- Experience bonus levels in 3D and compete against family and friends for top prizes.
- Team up to unlock Easter eggs (hidden game features and items) and collectibles.
- In-game tickets allows players to buy "Sticker Books" that feature different game characters that can be used to build your own in-game scenarios based on certain themes.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Inspired by the Disney/Pixar feature film Toy Story and the 4D Toy Story Mania! attraction that launched at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort last year, Toy Story Mania! is now headed exclusively to the Nintendo Wii. Join all the classic Toy Story characters in Toy Story Mania! as Woody, Buzz and the gang stage their own zany, fun-filled carnival. Toy Story Mania! allows players to participate in familiar and all-new carnival-inspired shooting galleries and win top prizes in mini-games. The game features multiplayer competitive and cooperative modes supporting up to two players, providing hours of fun. Bonus unlockables let players experience parts of the game in eye-popping 3D.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Negatively, you have to beat levels in order to be able to access various games. This is only negative because some of the games are significantly inferior and boring.
Overall, it is a novel game which will be appreciated particularly for parties of children and those who love the Disney World original. Otherwise, it will probably become boring fairly quickly.